The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Catching up on Long Lost Families, also messed up the soduku I was doing :frown:
Bored and alone. But otherwise 100% fine.
Original post by tasha_tah

Spoiler

:console:
Stressed
Original post by qasim_96

:h:

Original post by LunaCat
Stressed

Original post by EnglishMuon
oi

:hugs:
Can I give up?
Can I die?
Just pretty depressed by my total loss of interest in maths but also, more importantly, in working hard for next year. Started off the summer well by working hard and covering a fair amount of content. Lost all motivation so took a 3 week break, went back, worked reasonably hard and now have seemingly permanently lost all motivation. I really have no reason to live anymore. Studying, even if I didn't enjoy it, at least somewhat justified my existence.
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Just pretty depressed by my total loss of interest in maths but also, more importantly, in working hard for next year. Started off the summer well by working hard and covering a fair amount of content. Lost all motivation so took a 3 week break, went back, worked reasonably hard and now have seemingly permanently lost all motivation. I really have no reason to live anymore. Studying, even if I didn't enjoy it, at least somewhat justified my existence.

I have lost interest in maths somewhat as well after my A level. I was always studying it and had motivation to do well. Now I have no motivation to study maths as a hobby or read up about my uni course starting in sept. I really dislike these long holidays.

What made you lose your interest by the way/
Original post by LunaCat
Can I give up?
Can I die?

I think you need someone to talk to about this Luna.
Original post by LunaCat
Oh sweetie :console: do you want a talk?

Thanks but nah. Idk what to say:dontknow:
I think it's just me tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TehFen
I have lost interest in maths somewhat as well after my A level. I was always studying it and had motivation to do well. Now I have no motivation to study maths as a hobby or read up about my uni course starting in sept. I really dislike these long holidays.

What made you lose your interest by the way/

I don't really know for sure, but part of it was not being happy with my university or course. As soon as I got rejected by Camb I'd basically failed at life; no surprise that I had no motivation left (except to do well at STEP weirdly enough).
Original post by IrrationalRoot
I don't really know for sure, but part of it was not being happy with my university or course. As soon as I got rejected by Camb I'd basically failed at life; no surprise that I had no motivation left (except to do well at STEP weirdly enough).

Where are you going and what are you doing if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by TehFen
Where are you going and what are you doing if you don't mind me asking?

Oh I'm doing Maths at Warwick. Just finished first year.
I think I'm beyond help and I really really don't want to carry on life feeling like this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Please keep fighting and don't give up :hugs:
Quite unhappy these past couple weeks. Just sit up online all night and feel like a have so few proper friends.
Me rn

Spoiler

Sooo happy with life right now all because of one special person :heart:
Reply 7719
Original post by somemightsay888
Me rn

Spoiler

I feel bad for repping you 😂

Latest