The Student Room Group

What do you like to decorate your room with?

What do you like to decorate your room with? plant? flower? or oil painting. I like to decorate the room with the oil painting, the living room and the bedroom, I like this decorative style very much.
油画论坛1.jpg
my room - i like fairy lights and plants and photos the most. i like comfy looking things, and i also like including bits and bobs that belonged to my mum or nan ( i have this super old really lovely looking box that i keep my jewellery in its so pretty) my rooms is literally just like, pillows and blankets and plants lmao. i wish i were more originally
I like my room to be bright, colourful and happy😂, it makes me feel better and shows my personality
Reply 3
Original post by tiffanyjpg
my room - i like fairy lights and plants and photos the most. i like comfy looking things, and i also like including bits and bobs that belonged to my mum or nan ( i have this super old really lovely looking box that i keep my jewellery in its so pretty) my rooms is literally just like, pillows and blankets and plants lmao. i wish i were more originally

It sounds very good and your room must be very great. A bit looking forward to seeing your room look:banana2::banana2:
Reply 4
Pictures of you and your family or Landscape picture?:h::h:
Reply 5
Original post by AnthonyC2001
I like my room to be bright, colourful and happy😂, it makes me feel better and shows my personality

Yes, agree. The room is my private little space where I can do whatever I want to do. I like to hang an oil painting in the bedroom room and put one or two plants on the windowsill.
Original post by ming57

油画论坛1.jpg

That room looks HIDEOUS.
Reply 7
Original post by WoodyMKC
That room looks HIDEOUS.

Nice to meet you, my old friend. This is not my room
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 8
Wow, what a happy family.
Clothing. Mostly all over the floor.

It's actually an art piece, which I call "Floordrobe".

Spoiler

Reply 10
Original post by artful_lounger
Clothing. Mostly all over the floor.

It's actually an art piece, which I call "Floordrobe".

Spoiler

When I was a child, I do like this too. heart with the nature, free and unrestrained.:h:
Hey!

My room is a mixture of Scandinavian mid-century...a bit weird, I know but whatever looks good right??
I have white wooden boards, white walls, and natural wooden furniture. I use lots of plants, covering a variety of height and placement ranges, for sample, some on the floor, some on table tops, desks, and hanging from ceiling— some on window frames etc. Since I just recently moved into it, I still Haven't completed the decoration, but I'm always looking for things to get for it, it's so hard to find the perfect things tho! And so, I'm still waiting to fill it it with my own art, some vintage posters, and frame and mount some pressed plants and flowers. I have fairly lights too, but am currently looking for the bulbs with black ends. Ah, and I've been looking for the perfect Persian rug for over a year, no luck so far 😭😭
Photos, posters, maybe paintings, fairy lights, ornaments with personal value to them, cushions, blankets, carpet
Original post by ming57
What do you like to decorate your room with? plant? flower? or oil painting. I like to decorate the room with the oil painting, the living room and the bedroom, I like this decorative style very much.
油画论坛1.jpg

Nothing.

I dislike rooms with lots of pictures/decorations. I prefer a clean room with cream walls with just a whiteboard for reminders etc.
Reply 14
Original post by Saf5238
Hey!

My room is a mixture of Scandinavian mid-century...a bit weird, I know but whatever looks good right??
I have white wooden boards, white walls, and natural wooden furniture. I use lots of plants, covering a variety of height and placement ranges, for sample, some on the floor, some on table tops, desks, and hanging from ceiling— some on window frames etc. Since I just recently moved into it, I still Haven't completed the decoration, but I'm always looking for things to get for it, it's so hard to find the perfect things tho! And so, I'm still waiting to fill it it with my own art, some vintage posters, and frame and mount some pressed plants and flowers. I have fairly lights too, but am currently looking for the bulbs with black ends. Ah, and I've been looking for the perfect Persian rug for over a year, no luck so far 😭😭

After the room is finished, it must be great, looking forward to seeing your room
Reply 15
Original post by Ashleigh.A
Photos, posters, maybe paintings, fairy lights, ornaments with personal value to them, cushions, blankets, carpet

I would like to decorate the room too.
Paint or wallpaper :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by SMEGGGY
Paint or wallpaper :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I only saw your great and charming body.:bong2::bong2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending