042r Higher Officer Caseworker HMRC

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else receive a lengthy email this morning? -.-
Reply 861
Nope. What does your email say. I still haven't received a reply 🙄
Original post by Aadil123
Anyone else receive a lengthy email this morning? -.-

Nothing in my emails :frown:
Thank you for contacting us. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. CSR/042R campaign was launched in September 2016. Since then there have been fundamental changes to HMRC’s business plans. As a result of this fewer offers of appointments have been made than originally planned. We don’t have any available appointments in your preferred locations at present however the Business Planners are reviewing the business position to determine further posts. When a business need arises and posts become available we will appoint in the following order: 1: candidates who applied at stage 3,2: candidate who applied at stage 4 (external) We will appoint in strict merit order. Candidate who scored highest will be posted first. I sorry that I am unable to confirm your position on the merit list. I’m unable to give you an indication of when you can expect to receive an offer of appoint at this time. I appreciate that the wait will be frustrating for you but thank you for your continued patience. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us at: isbc.e
R i d i c u l o u s
R i d i c u l o u s

Standard
Thank you for contacting us. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. CSR/042R campaign was launched in September 2016. Since then there have been fundamental changes to HMRC’s business plans. As a result of this fewer offers of appointments have been made than originally planned. We don’t have any available appointments in your preferred locations at present however the Business Planners are reviewing the business position to determine further posts. When a business need arises and posts become available we will appoint in the following order: 1: candidates who applied at stage 3,2: candidate who applied at stage 4 (external) We will appoint in strict merit order. Candidate who scored highest will be posted first. I sorry that I am unable to confirm your position on the merit list. I’m unable to give you an indication of when you can expect to receive an offer of appoint at this time. I appreciate that the wait will be frustrating for you but thank you for your continued patience. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us at: isbc.e

What location was this for?
Croydon

Got the exact same email: Leeds.
Reply 869
Standard and frustrating 🙄
I got the same email, but I also got the below

I’m unable to give you an indication of when you can expect to receive an offer of appoint at this time. We are aiming to post all candidates before the end of the financial year (April 2018)

I'd imagine this is obviously subject to change like the previous deadlines.
So this will basically be the email that goes out on the 22nd as well I presume
Reply 872
Original post by yojimbo1
So this will basically be the email that goes out on the 22nd as well I presume

Haha my thoughts exactly
Have people been getting regular updates? Since manpower recruitment closed I have not received an update
Original post by s123456s
Have people been getting regular updates? Since manpower recruitment closed I have not received an update

I'm still waiting to hear that my PECS have completed, DBS has come back and I submitted an Occupational Health form but not heard anything about needing to go in for an appointment or if they are happy. Tried ringing them but it is an 0845 but after 20 minutes on hold to OHAssist I gave up, it was costing me a packet.

I emailed for an update and was told that I would have to contact OHAssist about the Occupational Health form all they could say to me is "we are currently completing your pre-employment checks. Your application in now being checked; due to the size and complexity of the recruitment campaign, this is taking longer than expected.

I've not had any other update for months :frown:
I'm not sure whether I've posted on this thread before, but I've been following it almost daily, and the one before this, since around December last year. I was interviewed in October last year for Liverpool. I've heard that a girl who was interviewed two weeks before me started the job yesterday, so I'm hoping I might hear soon. Apparently they're now no longer going in merit order, but trying to clear the back log of people who have been sitting on the list for ages. My scores were 7 7 6, so if they were going in merit order, I should theoretically have had the job by now! Hopefully our waiting is almost over liverpool guys!
Original post by samplingcloth
I'm not sure whether I've posted on this thread before, but I've been following it almost daily, and the one before this, since around December last year. I was interviewed in October last year for Liverpool. I've heard that a girl who was interviewed two weeks before me started the job yesterday, so I'm hoping I might hear soon. Apparently they're now no longer going in merit order, but trying to clear the back log of people who have been sitting on the list for ages. My scores were 7 7 6, so if they were going in merit order, I should theoretically have had the job by now! Hopefully our waiting is almost over liverpool guys!

I hope so
Original post by samplingcloth

Are you both Internal applicants?
Original post by yojimbo1
Are you both Internal applicants?

I am external, I had my interview in June, so not as long a wait as some others.
Original post by RumpledForeskin
I am external, I had my interview in June, so not as long a wait as some others.

Mine was in Feb. Just wondered as I think there are both Internals and externals on the same list

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending