The Student Room Group

Do girls care about a guys "behind"? or other things?

Ok, so theres this thread talking about what you prefer, boobs bum legs. this is on a woman though, I was wondering what it would be like for a womans preference for a guy. I heard women like guys with nice butts, legs, jawlines etc.

Im going to make an anon poll with tons of body parts... yes including "the bits" .-.
as im genuinely interested in what women think about the guys body, guys usually just say butt, boobs, legs, hair, eyes. one of them mainly so it'd be cool to see how even it is in the "attractive" body parts.

Scroll to see replies

Well if a guy walks past me I'm not going to stare at his butt or be like 'daamnn, thats a nice butt".
I think the most attractive body part for guys would either be hair or lips tbf.
Reply 2
http://www.strawpoll.me/13987655 heres the poll.. cant add the poll on this for some reason.
Reply 3
Anyone know how to add this poll to the thread? :tongue: ^
Idc but a guy can't have a bigger ass than me. That's just weird.
Reply 5
Yea, I apparently have really nice legs (like 4 girls came up at once and were just like staring at them, touching them etc.) I also heard about the butt thing why is why I made the thread :P
Original post by Boredom101
Well if a guy walks past me I'm not going to stare at his butt or be like 'daamnn, thats a nice butt".
I think the most attractive body part for guys would either be hair or lips tbf.

Bull **** do you get wet over either of those things. Or even hairy lips.
Girls I've gotten with over the past few years have all said they really love my "peachy arse" so I'm guessing yeah, a lot do.
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Bull **** do you get wet over either of those things. Or even hairy lips.

looool nevaaa. Hairy lips are grim
Reply 9
Original post by WoodyMKC
Girls I've gotten with over the past few years have all said they really love my "peachy arse" so I'm guessing yeah, a lot do.

You're actually 1/2 the reason I made this thread :P saw your post and thought of it
I've had one girl say nice ass to me so at least one girl cares about them, or at least mine. Another girl pinched it but she could have just been trying to hurt me.
looool nevaaa. Hairy lips are grim

do you just like "Plump" lips then? or thin? or does it not matter?
Original post by Anonymous
You're actually 1/2 the reason I made this thread :P saw your post and thought of it

Man's inspirational and dat :u:
do you just like "Plump" lips then? or thin? or does it not matter?

i don't really care as long as they aren't chapped lol
i don't really care as long as they aren't chapped lol

:toofunny: nothing like crusty ass lips.
Man's inspirational and dat :u:

where's this ass thread of yours
Original post by Gryffindorian
where's this ass thread of yours

They must have been referring to a post I made in someone else' thread cause I haven't made an ass thread :rofl:

what about thinning hair ?
They must have been referring to a post I made in someone else' thread cause I haven't made an ass thread :rofl:

Oh. :\
Ok, so theres this thread talking about what you prefer, boobs bum legs. this is on a woman though, I was wondering what it would be like for a womans preference for a guy. I heard women like guys with nice butts, legs, jawlines etc.

Im going to make an anon poll with tons of body parts... yes including "the bits" .-.
as im genuinely interested in what women think about the guys body, guys usually just say butt, boobs, legs, hair, eyes. one of them mainly so it'd be cool to see how even it is in the "attractive" body parts.

For me, a defined jawline, healthy thick hair and nice eyes and smile.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending