The Student Room Group

Oriel Pre-Registration

Hey, I'm applying for pre reg next year and have chosen Manchester to sit the exam. Does anyone know the type of questions that will come up in the MMI or the SJT portion of the exam? I've never had an MMI so I don't know much about it.

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mzchanandlerbong
Hey, I'm applying for pre reg next year and have chosen Manchester to sit the exam. Does anyone know the type of questions that will come up in the MMI or the SJT portion of the exam? I've never had an MMI so I don't know much about it.

Thanks

How have you booked it yet? Mine hasn't even opened??
Yea it opened at 2pm yesterday . The spaces were quickly booked. I wanted manchester.
Reply 3
anyone been for an interview yet what was it like , mmi question example?
Reply 4
Did you manage to find out about the SJT and MMI i.e. what they are like or examples?
Yeah anyone had an interview that could give some examples? Anyone know what the numeracy test is supposed to be like? Is it just very basic maths? Any help would be appreciated as I'm very nervous for my interview!
Reply 6
still no one knows :frown:
Reply 7
Mine is tomorrow (18th Sep 2017).. will let u know
Reply 8
hello - how was your interview?i have mine on wednesday, was wondering what type of questions are asked in MMI ?do you think there are any ways of preparing?hope it went well for you, thanks for any help you could provide.
Reply 9
Original post by rmk28
Mine is tomorrow (18th Sep 2017).. will let u know

How was your interview?
Reply 10
ALSO,,, REMEMBER TO TAKE YOUR PASSPORT AND A PHOTOCOPY OF IT.. some people turned up without one!
Do you mind sharing what other scenarios you went through? And the interview styled questions in detail?

And if there was one thing you would do again to prepare for what would you do?
Reply 12
That was really helpful... Thank you for that... I hope you don't mind if I ask what the other scenarios they gave you in the MMIs were... And what were the questions in the SJT and Numeracy tests like?
Does anyone know anything about what to expect in the interview have mine next week
Original post by rmk28
ALSO,,, REMEMBER TO TAKE YOUR PASSPORT AND A PHOTOCOPY OF IT.. some people turned up without one!

Hey, quick question, I don't have my passport with me. I stupidly left it at my accommodation. Did they let people sit the test even though they forgot their passport?
Original post by MrTevani
Hey, quick question, I don't have my passport with me. I stupidly left it at my accommodation. Did they let people sit the test even though they forgot their passport?

i am not sure about this, you definitely need to contact them before you have your interview
Original post by km11
i am not sure about this, you definitely need to contact them before you have your interview

Any tips at all for the interview did you have enough time for the calculations
Original post by km11

Cheers, I managed to get hold of them and they said bringing a driving license is ok, but I'll be taking extra things just in case. They did say I will have to supply my passport later though
Did anybody else not manage to finish the calculations on time? I missed one Q 😢
Reply 19
Original post by NellyMelly
Did anybody else not manage to finish the calculations on time? I missed one Q 😢

What was the interview like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending