The Student Room Group

SFE clarification.


I was wondering if you could help me out by clarifying as I am a little confused. I have a BA (Hons) in Interior Design which I have completed. I am now about to finish my MSc in Occupational Therapy (pre-registration) I understand this course is exempt and part of the healthcare profession where the funding is technically put as undergraduate. I am interested in doing a normal masters, will I be able to apply for a postgraduate loan considering my MSc is a pre registration healthcare course and is exempt?

Many thanks,

Hi John,

You won't be eligible for the Postgraduate Loan in this case, unfortunately. This is because you'll already have a Masters, even if it was from a healthcare course.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply