glad to hear you are alright :hugs:
Original post by CoolCavy
stuff is just hard atm, thinking and dreaming irrational things
glad to hear you are alright :hugs:

Sorry to hear that :console: I am here to listen :hugs:
Original post by Michiyo
Sorry to hear that :console: I am here to listen :hugs:

Thanks michy :hugs: appreciate
just not ok tbh but managed to survive nearly 2 years with no help so can probably last one more week before this doctor appointment
hope they offer some sort of help tbh otherwise idk what i will do, they seem to want to help anyway
Frustrated that I'd like help but only one or two people answer my questions and when I post them again to get more answers people comment saying I've already said this before :/
Guess this happens to a lot of people though
First day at uni was pretty good!
Is hunger a feeling? I feel hungry af
Original post by CoolCavy
Thanks michy :hugs: appreciate
just not ok tbh but managed to survive nearly 2 years with no help so can probably last one more week before this doctor appointment
hope they offer some sort of help tbh otherwise idk what i will do, they seem to want to help anyway

You are always more than welcome, my dearest Cavy :lovehug:

I appreciate your existence :heart:

Ah, so it is a medical problem. I hope it all goes well! :console: Get well soon if it is possible and keep me posted, my Cavy :heart:

That is good! If they seem like they want to help, they are more likely to actually try to help :yep: I am sure they will find something :biggrin:

Do not worry, dear, just take care of yourself until then :hugs:

-------

I am feeling fine, albeit I am quite bored.
Tired, annoyed, disenchanted, a tad angry but looking forward to a better day...
Unbearably sad... upset...tired...annoyed. Just cannot be bothered.
I give up.
:hugs: talk to me sweetie :frown:
Original post by JamesH2017
Tired, annoyed, disenchanted, a tad angry but looking forward to a better day...

I hope you feel better soon <3 what's upsetting you?

Glad you are a little bit optimistic there :colondollar:
Can't be more depressed and worried
Just want to spend my break in bed reading books, eating chocolate and listening to qawwali but I can't :sad:
Reply 9413
Depressed
Sad
Nervous for tomorrow
Wow I just effed up my teeth by misusing the whitening strips I found in my sisters room. Instant karma. My teeth are horrible as it is and I've just made it 10x worse :frown: feeling really upset and angry at my decisions:frown:
Original post by My Moon <3
Can't be more depressed and worried

Same. I’ve been worried for some time :sad:
Happy. I finished decorating my hall today and of course, it has a cat theme to it :tongue: :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
tired... as per usual
Sick and hoping for a relief :sad:

Latest