The Student Room Group

boys choice

hi, guys, many of my friends say that I'm pretty girl but I got rejected by a guy and when I asked one of a friend like what you think the reason is she said maybe you don't have bigger breast and you are too lean as boys consider bigger breast girls a lot in these days what you think guys :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
but many say my lean is fine but i dont have bigger breast im really confused
At that age its pretty much all looks and social status, don't worry about it. Nothing time won't fix.
Reply 3
thanks a lot i was really upset but sometimes i don't feel confident because of my body as my all friends have bigger breast
^^ me atleast, i dont care about boobs or ass, as long as you’re not dangerously skinny or too chubby (my preference). Slim and lean are the ones i tend to lean towards, lol. Small-Average boobs or ass is my preference. Big boobs and ass puts me off. Nevertheless, i don’t think about them much, as long as personality rocks with a decent looking female, shes the one.

Don’t let your friends put you down, theres more than just one man out there and that will like you for the way you are. :smile:
Reply 5
that guy started ignoring me now as he is one of my good friend why is it so??
Reply 6
Original post by JayX0
^^ me atleast, i dont care about boobs or ass, as long as you’re not dangerously skinny or too chubby (my preference). Slim and lean are the ones i tend to lean towards, lol. Small-Average boobs or ass is my preference. Big boobs and ass puts me off. Nevertheless, i don’t think about them much, as long as personality rocks with a decent looking female, shes the one.

Don’t let your friends put you down, theres more than just one man out there and that will like you for the way you are. :smile:

:smile:
The guy rejected you because of the size of your breasts?
WTF?! THAT IS FOOKED
Reply 8
Original post by Dr Savage
WTF?! THAT IS FOOKED

:frown:
Reply 9
thav d
you know that guy said me he was never my good friend and he used to feel embarrassed as being my friend because I have a plain body he wants a hot girl to be his friend:frown:
Reply 10
he said these all of my in front of all my friends and he started laughing:frown:
Original post by Dr Savage
WTF?! THAT IS FOOKED

Not really, men get rejected for things out of their control all the time.
Reply 12
Original post by 9216879
hi, guys, many of my friends say that I'm pretty girl but I got rejected by a guy and when I asked one of a friend like what you think the reason is she said maybe you don't have bigger breast and you are too lean as boys consider bigger breast girls a lot in these days what you think guys :frown:

we are talking about rejection on the basis of breasts?

Ok, if you're 18+ post your cleavage or something ..or there's really no well to tell.........
Reply 13
he made me feel shame:frown::frown::frown::frown:
Reply 14
Original post by ANM775
we are talking about rejection on the basis of breasts?

Ok, if you're 18+ post your cleavage or something ..or there's really no well to tell.........

im not 18
I personally prefer petit boobs and ass :biggrin: Dunno if I'm just ****ed in the head but lean girls are the best looking for me. If you have big boobs, fair enough but I would rather go for someone who is average height. So don't feel bad about it because its nothing to feel bad about. There are plenty of men out there who will like you for your personality than just for your appearance. After all, appearance is temporary and doesn't last forever.
Reply 16
thanks for helping and making me feel good about me
Reply 17
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
I personally prefer petit boobs and ass :biggrin: Dunno if I'm just ****ed in the head but lean girls are the best looking for me. If you have big boobs, fair enough but I would rather go for someone who is average height. So don't feel bad about it because its nothing to feel bad about. There are plenty of men out there who will like you for your personality than just for your appearance. After all, appearance is temporary and doesn't last forever.

why do you like them any specific point about them?
Original post by 9216879

Tbh, it depends on who you associate yourself with. Certain people will probably reject you on the size of your breasts or whatever, but let’s be honest here, that’s probably not the kind guy you’re gonna want to get with anyway. Just keep being you and it will eventually work out :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by 9216879

I’m sure your perfect in your own way I personally don’t mind about features like that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending