The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Bartlett MArch Architecture (ARB/RIBA Part 2) 2018/19 (Entry 2018)

Hi guys, I've decided to apply to Bartlett for my RIBA Part 2.
I did my Bachelors at Westminster. I did have a lot of family problems during that time (my dad died and more), I even though of quitting, but somehow I kept going and I actually managed to get 72% (First) for my third year, but my final degree mark was 68%. Anyway. I got back into architecture and I even started an architectural YouTube channel (link below), but I'm not sure if I'm good enough for UCL. I love science and technology and hate dissertations, so UCL seems to be an ideal place for me. I'm updating my portfolio at the moment, but I've attached the current version below. I would appreciate some constructive criticism, and maybe even your examples.

Also please tell me what is your application situation.

PORTFOLIO: https://issuu.com/o_0sborne/docs/yo_portfolio_v2.0__individual_
Original post by o_Osborne
Hi guys, I've decided to apply to Bartlett for my RIBA Part 2.
I did my Bachelors at Westminster. I did have a lot of family problems during that time (my dad died and more), I even though of quitting, but somehow I kept going and I actually managed to get 72% (First) for my third year, but my final degree mark was 68%. Anyway. I got back into architecture and I even started an architectural YouTube channel (link below), but I'm not sure if I'm good enough for UCL. I love science and technology and hate dissertations, so UCL seems to be an ideal place for me. I'm updating my portfolio at the moment, but I've attached the current version below. I would appreciate some constructive criticism, and maybe even your examples.

Also please tell me what is your application situation.

PORTFOLIO: https://issuu.com/o_0sborne/docs/yo_portfolio_v2.0__individual_

You'll likely get a better response to this in the Architecture and the Built Environment forum :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
You'll likely get a better response to this in the Architecture and the Built Environment forum :smile:

Thanx

P.S. how would I delete this thread?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending