The Student Room Group

Sexually frustrated GF!

Hi all. Im in a very difficult situation.

Me and my gf are Sexually frustrated
- we cant have sex because my extended family is always at home
- her family is always at home too
- I do have money to stay for a hotel ror the whole weekend if needed but the problem is that shes a virgin so if I pay for a hotel theres 50% chance I might not be able to get in and waste my money

- im not sure if she would agree 5o going to a hotel because its gonna be her first time

- our relationship is 5 months old but stable , we are able to do everything couples do except having sex.

- she's the sexiest girl I have ever dated

- I have lost a number of girls due to lack of sex and its affecting me mentally

I just don't know what to do anymore im sick and tired of losing good girls due to not having sex, my current GF is really good to me and I know imma lose her if we carry on like this. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

I've taken girls virginities in hotel rooms. You feel so badass, especially at the thought of the hotel worker who has to clean up after you.
Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel
I've taken girls virginities in hotel rooms. You feel so badass, especially at the thought of the hotel worker who has to clean up after you.

Thing is I dont think shes gonna agree to losing it at her hotel, shes 18 and 19.

I have the money for hotel I gott no problem, the biggest problem here is that even if she agrees and we go theres still a huge chance we wont have sex cos of how painful it is for virgins

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nerdling_CompSci
Thing is I dont think shes gonna agree to losing it at her hotel, shes 18 and 19.

I have the money for hotel I gott no problem, the biggest problem here is that even if she agrees and we go theres still a huge chance we wont have sex cos of how painful it is for virgins

Posted from TSR Mobile

Buy some lube and take it slow.
Where can I buy lube

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rent a car
Original post by TaintedLight
Rent a car

Release the stick and ramp it up to gear 5
You can buy lube at bloody Asda. It might be a tad embarrassing but if you're so desperate to have sex then you shouldn't mind. Have you tried actually discussing this with your girlfriend? You say you don't know if she'd be happy in a hotel room, so check with her first and then this wouldn't even be an issue. Your lack of communication seems to be the main problem here.

To be honest losing your virginity in a hotel sounds quite nice (depending on the hotel).
Original post by hedylamarr
You can buy lube at bloody Asda. It might be a tad embarrassing but if you're so desperate to have sex then you shouldn't mind. Have you tried actually discussing this with your girlfriend? You say you don't know if she'd be happy in a hotel room, so check with her first and then this wouldn't even be an issue. Your lack of communication seems to be the main problem here.

To be honest losing your virginity in a hotel sounds quite nice (depending on the hotel).

No I haven't discussed it with her, is they anyway that I can manipulate asking her to go ? So she actually does agree ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Hi all. Im in a very difficult situation.

Me and my gf are Sexually frustrated
- we cant have sex because my extended family is always at home
- her family is always at home too
- I do have money to stay for a hotel ror the whole weekend if needed but the problem is that shes a virgin so if I pay for a hotel theres 50% chance I might not be able to get in and waste my money

- im not sure if she would agree 5o going to a hotel because its gonna be her first time

- our relationship is 5 months old but stable , we are able to do everything couples do except having sex.

- she's the sexiest girl I have ever dated

- I have lost a number of girls due to lack of sex and its affecting me mentally

I just don't know what to do anymore im sick and tired of losing good girls due to not having sex, my current GF is really good to me and I know imma lose her if we carry on like this. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

0/10, no sane person would date someone like that.
Original post by Ciel.
0/10, no sane person would date someone like that.

What do u mean ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11

You make it sound like you've just bought a lottery ticket. Spending time with your girlfriend is a 'waste of money'? Get out of here.

nerdling_CompSci

Why not? Has she explicitly said this?

nerdling_CompSci

Then find a way to have sex with her, talk to her and figure something out.

nerdling_CompSci

So you weren't compatible with them, their loss. Find a girl who is in a similar situation to you in terms of how often you're able to have sex. That way you are both in understanding.

nerdling_CompSci

I just don't know what to do anymore im sick and tired of losing good girls due to not having sex, my current GF is really good to me and I know imma lose her if we carry on like this.

If she really loves you, she will not leave you because you and her both have parents staying at home 24/7, preventing you from having sex. That sounds stupid and if she did that, she isn't worth your time.

As I said, talk to her about it! You've already jumped to conclusions about losing her before you've even suggested the hotel idea.
Reply 12
No I haven't discussed it with her, is they anyway that I can manipulate asking her to go ? So she actually does agree ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Either you are terrible with words or a terrible person. Why would you try to 'manipulate' anyone?

You just need to ask something along the lines "Do you want to spend the night together in a hotel room this weekend?". Or arrange a date and offer to book a hotel room for the night.

Posted from TSR Mobile

manipulate? :lolwut:
Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel

Glad to see someone cares about the working class!
Original post by Edo123
Glad to see someone cares about the working class!

I love the working classes :wink:
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
You sound really creepy lmao

I am really creepy.
Original post by UWS
You make it sound like you've just bought a lottery ticket. Spending time with your girlfriend is a 'waste of money'? Get out of here.

Why not? Has she explicitly said this?

Then find a way to have sex with her, talk to her and figure something out.

So you weren't compatible with them, their loss. Find a girl who is in a similar situation to you in terms of how often you're able to have sex. That way you are both in understanding.

If she really loves you, she will not leave you because you and her both have parents staying at home 24/7, preventing you from having sex. That sounds stupid and if she did that, she isn't worth your time.

As I said, talk to her about it! You've already jumped to conclusions about losing her before you've even suggested the hotel idea.

Thank you vert much for this reply. I will be talking to her tomorrow about going on a date and then after hotel. Fingers crossed will update u guys :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Tell her to let you know when she's ready then find the nearest toilets/bushes.
You can call me Daddy, just don't ask for child support.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending