The Student Room Group

Does this sound like she might like me?

There's this girl at uni that has joined a society I am part of. Anyway for the first couple of sessions she always went to work with me and kept asking if she could work with me instead of other people. We had a social this week and she kept telling me to sit next to her and she was sitting quite close to me. We live close to each other so when she went to leave she asked me if I wanted to walk back with her. I didn't though as I wanted to stay out.

Then last night I missed the society session but showed up afterwards but when she saw me she playfully grabbed my arm and told me I wasn't allowed to join late and told me I had to walk back with her. Then her phone rang so she had to leave.

The thing is, I checked her facebook and her profile pic is her with a guy and she is with a guy in quite a few of her photos but she doesn't have anything set for her relationship status but it looks like shes in a relationship.

Does this sound like she likes and or not and does it seem like she's already in a relationship? Also does anyone have any advice on what I could do?
Why don't you ask her if she has a boyfriend?
sneakily find a way to incoorparate the guy into the convo
go on her facebook whist youre chilling and then be like oh whos this and see how she replies
Reply 3
Original post by emperorCode
Why don't you ask her if she has a boyfriend?

Because I don't really want to seem like I'm interested and that might give her the wrong impression
Original post by michael1010
Because I don't really want to seem like I'm interested and that might give her the wrong impression

Find out in some other way.
Reply 5
Find out in some other way.

I can't really think of another way
Ask someone who knows her?
Reply 7
Ask someone who knows her?

I don't know any of her friends
Reply 8
bump