The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Samtheman300000
I don't know, ask the people I sent my CV into. But no if they just gave me a chance i would have money

Original post by Goeke
The poster was being sarcastic...

I meant, Sam, that I am not surprised that no one wants to give you a job with your current attitude. Imagine if they did and you called a female employee a slut? Employers have a duty of care to all of their employees, customers and clients. Whilst you keep your current attitude no employer will employ you as it wouldn't just be you who got into trouble if you did/said anything hurtful. I'm not saying that you yourself can't change, i'm just saying that until you do, you circumstances will not either.
Original post by Anonymous
I meant, Sam, that I am not surprised that no one wants to give you a job with your current attitude. Imagine if they did and you called a female employee a slut? Employers have a duty of care to all of their employees, customers and clients. Whilst you keep your current attitude no employer will employ you as it wouldn't just be you who got into trouble if you did/said anything hurtful. I'm not saying that you yourself can't change, i'm just saying that until you do, you circumstances will not either.

Well if i got a job i would not do that
Original post by Goeke
I think he must be autistic or something

yes i am autistic
Reply 343
Well if i got a job i would not do that

Do the world a favour and stay at home, you clearly wouldn’t be capable of doing even the simplest of jobs.
Original post by Goeke
I think he must be autistic or something

That's a bad stigma you're putting on Autistic people there. I know many people who are on the spectrum who would not act in this manner. Perhaps he is, but if so, it must be a unique and possibly quite severe case. Not everyone on the spectrum behaves like this.
Original post by Goeke
Do the world a favour and stay at home, you clearly wouldn’t be capable of doing even the simplest of jobs.

Why, Why would you say that!!!
Reply 346
That's a bad stigma you're putting on Autistic people there. I know many people who are on the spectrum who would not act in this manner. Perhaps he is, but if so, it must be a unique and possibly quite severe case. Not everyone on the spectrum behaves like this.

I didn’t mean to offend. I was referring to an earlier comment he made about having aspergers.
Reply 349
Why, Why would you say that!!!

Are you not aware of how much of a **** you have sounded throughout this entire thread?
Original post by samtheman10000
girls don't reply to me on dating apps. Ive tried that before. I have sent thousands of messages to girls the sluts don't reply

Yeah well we girls have a pretty good sense of whose a good guy and who isn't, and a guy like you who calls girls s**ts and is obviously only interested in 'getting a girlfriend', regardless of who the girl is or her personality, ~doesn't make the cut~. Real advice. Ditch the chauvinism, then stop actively seeking a girlfriend. When you meet a girl who you like for her personality and who likes you back, things will fall into place. THERE'S NO POINT IN ASKING OUT RANDOM GIRLS YOU DON'T KNOW MUCH. We know you're not asking us out because you like us, it's because either you find us attractive or (in your case) because you're desperate. Not exactly gonna make us interested.
It's not the fault of the entire female gender that you're single, and remember that.
Original post by Goeke
Are you not aware of how much of a **** you have sounded throughout this entire thread?

Im not a nasty person ok
Im not a nasty person ok

What makes you think that, when your posts on here say differently?
What makes you think that, when your posts on here say differently?

Ok well Im sorry
Im not a nasty person ok

Not a nasty person, just a troll.
Original post by Chaz254
Not a nasty person, just a troll.

I'm not a troll you might live your happy little life but i ****ing don't ok mate. I ****ING DON'T
why is everyone so angry
Original post by samtheman300000
i'm not a troll you might live your happy little life but i ****ing don't ok mate. I ****ing don't

stop swearing!
I'm not a troll you might live your happy little life but i ****ing don't ok mate. I ****ING DON'T

I've had a good laugh reading this thread, Thanks!
Original post by Chaz254
I've had a good laugh reading this thread, Thanks!

IM NOT A TROLL

I don't know why you think I am. You think I should be happy that i don't have a gf, don't have a job, can't drive

WELL IM NOT OK IM ****ING NOT

Latest

Trending

Trending