The Student Room Group

Is this bra size ideal?

34C
don't see anything wrong with it; unless it's causing you problems?
(edited 6 years ago)
That depends on the size of your breasts. How does it feel?
Reply 3
Original post by Student-95
That depends on the size of your breasts. How does it feel?

They feel fine, but in terms of how other people would pursue them? Big or small or?
Original post by Anonymous
They feel fine, but in terms of how other people would pursue them? Big or small or?

Depends on the person. Generally bigger breasts are preferred but it also depends on how they look - some large breasts don't look great. Small ones are more consistent on that front.

Also depends on the woman's figure. Petite girls would look weird with large breasts for example.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous

Depends a lot on height. If you're a smaller girl, those are spectacular breasts. If you're seven foot, not so much. :wink:
a random bra size doesn't mean anything - there is no ideal "size"
Reply 7
If your worried about bra size and if it isn't the right size for you, i know that places like Marks and Spencer's do bra fittings. There will be a lady who comes into one of the closed changing stalls. She'll measure you, but you have to have your top off and only your bra on, on your top half. It's reallt helpful though and it's where i went when i was concerned about what size i was.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending