house of cb

I'm not as rich as u bby
Original post by chanel_666
I'm not as rich as u bby

they're not expensive
Original post by _princessxox
they're not expensive

LOL they are for me
Pretty little thing , misguided or inthestyle. They also all nearly ALWAYS have student discount xox and boohoo
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Supernova36
Pretty little thing , misguided or inthestyle. They also all nearly ALWAYS have student discount xox and boohoo

thanks girl I already shop from boohoo, plt and missguided but cannot find anything nice enough :angry: I will look at inthestyle tho
they're not expensive

Average dress price is £150, and from what I can see celebrities such as beyonce and Rihanna shop from there, it may not be expensive for you but for the majority of the population it would be.
Original post by Anonymous
Average dress price is £150, and from what I can see celebrities such as beyonce and Rihanna shop from there, it may not be expensive for you but for the majority of the population it would be.

I don't think £150 is a lot for a dress
I don't think £150 is a lot for a dress

Exactly. But for people who don't have access to a lot of money, £150 could buy several dresses or go to something more valuable than one single dress.
Quiz are fantastic and have a sale on.
Original post by DrawTheLine
Exactly. But for people who don't have access to a lot of money, £150 could buy several dresses or go to something more valuable than one single dress.

Most dresses for formals are around £500-£1000, so £150 is not a lot in comparison
Most dresses for formals are around £500-£1000, so £150 is not a lot in comparison

Isn't a dress for a formal just a nice, smart, elegant dress?
Try Chi Chi London
Isn't a dress for a formal just a nice, smart, elegant dress?

yes
yes

You can get beautiful dresses for as little as £20! People who spend £1000 on a dress have more money than sense.
You can get beautiful dresses for as little as £20! People who spend £1000 on a dress have more money than sense.

formals are a big deal though

You can still look gorgeous in a £20 dress. Quite often cheaper things look better than the super expensive stuff.

But the difference between us is ur daddy buys ur £2000 dresses, I work for mine, I'm a scholarship gal not a rich girl

each to their own I guess, but I could never justify spending that much money on something that I would most likely only wear once.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending