The Student Room Group

King’s College London empd

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone was applying to kings for the empd since the offers are going to be go by out soon. If so post your stats

Good luck to everyone
Original post by hayilaas
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone was applying to kings for the empd since the offers are going to be go by out soon. If so post your stats

Good luck to everyone

yes

applying with A*AB prediction and 640 UKCAT doubt my chances are high.
Reply 2
Original post by enilla123
yes

applying with A*AB prediction and 640 UKCAT doubt my chances are high.

No, don’t say that, your grades are higher than the requirements, so you do have an even greater chance 😊

Where else are you applying, I’m applying to Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Liverpool and kings
No, don’t say that, your grades are higher than the requirements, so you do have an even greater chance 😊

Where else are you applying, I’m applying to Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Liverpool and kings

yes i don't meet all the requirements. i only meet 2/3 so im not too sure .
queens
manchester
nottingham

that's very kind but I don't meet all the requirements. I only meet 2/3 so I'm not too sure.
Queen mary
Manchester
Nottingham
Reply 5
Original post by enilla123
that's very kind but I don't meet all the requirements. I only meet 2/3 so I'm not too sure.
Queen mary
Manchester
Nottingham

Oh really, which 2/3 do you meet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending