The Student Room Group

Research help for EPQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im doing an EPQ on head transplants but ive missed too many lessons so supervisor needs proof to see that i have done enough work to be put back on. One thing he wants to see is if ive contacted anyone for help regarding my topic. I guess he means I have to have contacted people like university professors for help with my research. So how would i go about doing that? And also what could a university professor even do for me? Recommend me books or..?
Thanks!
Original post by catfanny
Im doing an EPQ on head transplants but ive missed too many lessons so supervisor needs proof to see that i have done enough work to be put back on. One thing he wants to see is if ive contacted anyone for help regarding my topic. I guess he means I have to have contacted people like university professors for help with my research. So how would i go about doing that? And also what could a university professor even do for me? Recommend me books or..?
Thanks!

You have to have done some work and research. That should id who is involved. They are likely to be busy but if you wrte a polite message/ letter saying who you are and why you are interested then you might be able to get some pointers or answers. You only need to ask them for insight on things that arent already published i.e dont waste their time.

I say again you should have already done some good research. Uni professors arent there to teach you the basics that is your responsibility.

Sounds like you need to do some work before you get to contacting people otherwise you will waste their time because you know little about the subjects due to your lack of work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending