The Student Room Group

why are [south asian] muslims so close-minded?

Scroll to see replies

This isn't the debate section! Its advice on everyday issues. Tsr, sort this out.
Original post by premedmath
I'm black :smile: I think you're the racist here

Yeh it was wrong of me to assume you were white. But you a blacl person out of everyone should be the least to support discrimination especially after what society has put black people through. On top of that I have statistics that show Blacks commit more crimes of murder (particularly in the us) than muslims.

😄
Original post by JamesGardiner96
please stop making your religion look bad by trying to deface white people in a failed attempt to "protect"! :frown:

Yeh I shouldn't have done that my bad. I was merely trying to show all people have those that are bad but clearly my meaning got lost in transalation 😓
Original post by Sadek542
Yeh it was wrong of me to assume you were white. But you a blacl person out of everyone should be the least to support discrimination especially after what society has put black people through. On top of that I have statistics that show Blacks commit more crimes of murder (particularly in the us) than muslims.

😄

We live in the UK don't we? Why don't you do some research on how many Muslim (Asian, Arab) rapists there are compared to Black rapists.
Original post by Laissez‒faire

That's 2007, 2008 come on :u:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4218648/british-pakistani-men-raping-exploiting-white-girls/

Pretty sure it's not as bad as this
Lmao that guy just proved you wrong. Anyways have a good day sir.
And? That's one incident, overall blacks disproportionately commit the most crimes. Same story in USA.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/69816/response/186489/attach/2/Uttley%20final%20248911.pdf?cookie_passthrough=1

Doesn't seem like that in Bradford according to the 2011 document? I'll find the latest statistics for the Asian/Arab rapists :biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)
Anyway a question to the original post creator.
Why did you ask this question today? Did something happen recently e.g. trying to make friends with a south asain and they were a bit reluctant to talk to you? Idk why south asains are like that I think it's culture based and strict parenting.
And? That's one incident, overall blacks disproportionately commit the most crimes. Same story in USA.

In 2011, 1,487 (97.1 per cent) offenders cautioned for sexual offences were of a known ethnicity (see Table 3.8). Of these persons: 87.8 per cent were White (compared with 85.8 per cent of offenders of a known ethnicity for all cautions); 4.7 per cent were Black (compared with 7.5 per cent of all cautions); 6.1 per cent were Asian (compared with 5.2 per cent of all cautions); The remaining 1.4 per cent were of ‘other’ ethnicity.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/214970/sexual-offending-overview-jan-2013.pdf

look at page 30 :wink:
Original post creator.

Can you get the conversation back on topic idk why people are trailing off topic.
Brighton? Can you read? I guess I shouldn't be too hard, African IQ is the lowest in the world afterall.

Another sand-****** from France... Probably a refugee or come from a very uneducated background :banana:
Original post by Sadek542
Original post creator.

Can you get the conversation back on topic idk why people are trailing off topic.

I would love for it to stay on topic but it's just so hard to manage, especially with all this negativity.
Look who's calling someone uneducated pahhaaha

IQ scores:

What do you have to say about the statistics? :biggrin: And I'm not from Africa bruh.
Original post by Emerald777O
Experience doesn't mean Muslim girls would do that. That's really stupid.

I've seen so many muslim girls with white guys
Original post by Angry Bird

Same and vice-versa
Original post by Angry Bird

White non Muslims???
-why do south asians muslims not marry outside of race? They do but it isn't common mainly because the parents want their child to have a spouse that they can communicate and interact with easily i.e without a cultural clash.

-why do south asians muslims not form friendships with people of other faiths?Lol, this is not true as far as I know, maybe the older women don't as they aren't proficient in the English language so they rather stick to people of their own kind.

-relationship - I've seen many south asian muslim men marry the people of the book, females aren't allowed to so it's obv why.
Reply 77
I can only assume there are not many Asians that have white cousins they can marry.
Original post by Maker
I can only assume there are not many Asians that have white cousins they can marry.

let's not go down that road.
Original post by Emerald777O
White non Muslims???

yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending