The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

has anyone got an interview invitation for Fitzwilliam College?
Anyone heard anything about Trinity Hall? Thanks, LNWDC.
Reply 162
Are there anyone have heard something from Pembroke? :biggrin:
Has anyone heard from Homerton?
Thank you,
😊
Original post by julie_eee

For what course?
Original post by MagicalMedic
Quite possible we came across each other then, if you visited during the September open day!

Yes I legit gasped when I saw the library. At first it seemed so tiny (the entry made it look so so small) but then you enter the main area and it’s just like.. damn.

Nice to see another peterhouse applicant on tsr :biggrin:

I went to the July open day ^^ and yes, it’s simply outstanding!!! What are you applying for?
Been invited to interview at Selwyn on the 6th December! Sadly I still have an at interview admissions test to go...
Any economics invitations yet?
Original post by CharmSpirit
I went to the July open day ^^ and yes, it’s simply outstanding!!! What are you applying for?

I mean I guess my username is a give-away... But I'm applying for French and Spanish!

Jk, applying for medicine. I don't have the skills to do languages post high school. :sad:

What about you? :smile:
Reply 171
applied for Jesus bc they have a French guy who interviews french applicants so he should understand the suffering in passing the French Baccalaureat
Original post by _XTech
applied for Jesus bc they have a French guy who interviews french applicants so he should understand the suffering in passing the French Baccalaureat

Oh I’m doing the french baccalaureate too and its torture :/
Original post by MagicalMedic
I mean I guess my username is a give-away... But I'm applying for French and Spanish!

Jk, applying for medicine. I don't have the skills to do languages post high school. :sad:

What about you? :smile:

Engineering :biggrin:

Nice one. Again :smile:

Can you add a tab with charts (like last years)? Although I have a feeling the charts don't auto-update in GSHeet, which is annoying.
Original post by Doonesbury
Nice one. Again :smile:

Can you add a tab with charts (like last years)? Although I have a feeling the charts don't auto-update in GSHeet, which is annoying.

I'll try when I get wifi (hopefully next week at some point) :smile:
Reply 176
Original post by julie_eee

I've applied to Fitz too, not heard anything though! What course are you doing?
Engineering :biggrin:

What's you ums like?
Original post by GausIsTheBoss
What's you ums like?

I live in france and am doing the French baccalaureate so no ums
I live in france and am doing the French baccalaureate so no ums

you're one lucky guy.

Latest

Trending

Trending