The Student Room Group

Personal statement for fashion communication and business

Trying to write a personal statement for these two courses but completely stuck, anyone got ideas thanks
Original post by Jazzya1
Trying to write a personal statement for these two courses but completely stuck, anyone got ideas thanks

Are both courses fashion focused? If not I’m afraid you’re going to struggle to make something acceptable to either.

Why are you applying to two different subjects?
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Are both courses fashion focused? If not I’m afraid you’re going to struggle to make something acceptable to either.

Why are you applying to two different subjects?

Yeh they are both fashion related, I prefer the fashion course but because your able to apply to five course on ucas I decided on business as a back up which I wouldn't mind doing either
Original post by Jazzya1
Yeh they are both fashion related, I prefer the fashion course but because your able to apply to five course on ucas I decided on business as a back up which I wouldn't mind doing either

Are you signed up to BOF? Looking out for and writing about some issues/articles from there would seem a logical thing to add in. That plus maybe something about a brand or a campaign you've researched in more detail?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending