The Student Room Group

How are you feeling right now? MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Betrayed and taken advantage of.
Original post by Kevin Hodge
I have people everywhere against me. Haters gone hate 😂

Yeah well I am sick of it. I want to know why? Wtf did I do.
You know what, idec what I did anymore. I have suffered enough because of it.
It's horrid to know that people who live with you can be your own enemies, that people who you should be able to turn to and trust, are scheming ways to hurt you, that people who are supposed to love you, actually hate you.
I just wanted someone close by to confide in, without giving worry to others.
I just wanted to be not treated like dirt and trash, whilst I am still alive and kind of well.
But we don't get what we want. And people don't really care about your own troubles, silent ones, the one you never voice, no one hears. Because they found a way to shut down your voice.
People hate you because you did something right.
Original post by Kevin Hodge
People hate you because you did something right.

:hugs: You'd think people would show appreciation, not hate. When I see people doing 'right', gaining success etc I might low key envy them, but I genuinely am happy for them.
Depressed.

Just found out I only got a pass for my masters degree.

Being depressed over a pass just goes to show what kind of society we live in! 6 grand down the drain? Probably!
I'm really wet but that's ok
Some people just get jealous of seeing other people doing better than them. It’s just the way they are. When you get jealous of seeing people do better you start to hate. The best thing to do in this situation is to ignore them and keep going :hugs:
:frown:
motivated
Tired 😪
ugh nothing is going right today
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
ugh nothing is going right today

:hugs:
Over the moon

My grandpa's biopsy came back as benign. So relieved :h: best early Christmas pressie I could have asked for :woo:
Been a bit light-headed and nauseous today - only had one apple and that was at 3am :rofl: I still can't bring myself to eat anything :colonhash:

Not sure if it's a good idea to go to the gym in this state, but I'll at least go for a walk and get some air :redface:
Original post by Dr Strange
Been a bit light-headed and nauseous today - only had one apple and that was at 3am :rofl: I still can't bring myself to eat anything :colonhash:

Not sure if it's a good idea to go to the gym in this state, but I'll at least go for a walk and get some air :redface:

Plain white rice with greek yoghurt? Usually settles well.
Hope the walk helped
:hugs::
Pretty sure I failed a test, so not good.
Reply 437
Hate being moaned at.:frown:

No need to shoot people down just for raising something and having a discussion.:sad:
I wonder... do I really know that there's a thing called SLEEP! :holmes:
I feel you, I have to be up for work in about 2hrs and have an 8 hour shift yet here I am wide awake :frown:

I’m going to be physically exhausted today for sure, but can’t seem to keep a regular routine! Nothing works because it is mild anxiety e.g. worrying and being hesistant waiting for things and anticipating things that keeps me up, and my brain seems to never be able to stop those thoughts! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest