The Student Room Group

Personal and business finance exam unit 3

Hey i will be taking this exam next january and would like to know if someone has access to last june's paper as i need revision materials. Any tips would be useful aswell. Thanks

Scroll to see replies

hope this help and good luck with your revision
a
Original post by superjade22

Cheers
Original post by superjade22

Hey do you happen to have the markscheme?
Thanks in advance
Hi. Have you been able to get the mark scheme in any way. I really need it, i have an exam tomorrow and i did this paper for revision but I dont know if they are right!! If you have got it, can you please attach it im here?Thank You
Original post by Muska Sadiq
Hi. Have you been able to get the mark scheme in any way. I really need it, i have an exam tomorrow and i did this paper for revision but I dont know if they are right!! If you have got it, can you please attach it im here?Thank You

Hi, would you let me know how your exam goes, i have an exam on tuesday so they may be similar?
Original post by Pandamo
Hi, would you let me know how your exam goes, i have an exam on tuesday so they may be similar?

I will help in any way I can... My exam is tomorrow :smile:
Reply 7
hi is this the actual exam paper for PERSONAL AND BUSINESS FINANCE: UNIT 3 BTEC BUSINESS DIPLOMA
Can someone get me the markscheme pronto.
Original post by Solbusiness
Hey guys, I am trying to revise for this exam, however its really difficult because the information on the BTEC book is not enough to answer the questions in the exam. I am referring to the mark scheme for some of the sample papers for example there is one that asked to mention the advantages of premium bonds and one of it was mark scheme answer was "you can purchase this in the post office" not anywhere have I been able to find info like that on the book and considering the question was out of 10 marks, and the mark scheme gave 10 answers, I will need to include that right?. So my question is how exactly do you revise for this exam because you need to make a lot of self research notes to fully understand stuff and that is a lot to do in few weeks. Also can you please recommend me any study notes/ material out there I can use.

I have made notes on the material which if learned can be easy to apply to questions. Would you like me to send them to you?
Reply 10
Original post by Thelabtatpast
Can someone get me the markscheme pronto.its 24 marks for a pass and 40 for merit.
[QUOTE="Kkj6251;75173106"]
Original post by Thelabtatpast
Can someone get me the markscheme pronto.its 24 marks for a pass and 40 for merit.

I got 66 marks in my mock exam.
Original post by EllieRoissetter
I have made notes on the material which if learned can be easy to apply to questions. Would you like me to send them to you?

Would you be able to help me out???
Original post by freya.dotty
Would you be able to help me out???

If you have snapchat then I’ll be able to send you my notes that I have made. Private message me if you would like me to send them to you.
Hi guys, I found all of these resources for the Unit 3 exam. There is loads of revision resources on the TES website, from revision grids sheets, to revision checklists, to study support booklets, to learning maps to formula sheets and flipcards to exam help sheets - how to answer...? exam top tips! I've brought some of the resources and they are well worth the money!
Original post by EllieRoissetter

Hi, I too am taking this exam soon and saw that you have made notes for it and were happy to send them to the other person on the chat. Would it be possible for you to send them to me as well? Thanks and no worries if not.
Original post by emily222v
Hi, I too am taking this exam soon and saw that you have made notes for it and were happy to send them to the other person on the chat. Would it be possible for you to send them to me as well? Thanks and no worries if not.

Hi, i can send via snapchat if you can give me your Snapchat name.
Hi guys I am sitting the Finance exam on the 17th of Jan, just wondering if anyone has any good free websites?
Hi i have an exam in January and im really struggling to make notes could you please send me yours if you dont mind thanks.
Reply 19
Hi please would you be able to send me the notes you have? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending