The Student Room Group

male friends

Why do some guys hug girls and squeeze them? Does that mean they like them?

Scroll to see replies

The only way to know specifically what is going on is to be the person who is doing the hugging. Some may just be showing friendly emotion to a close friend and some may be showing love or something similar.
Jumping to Conclusions like
Reply 3
lol well they're all my male friends and I think it's maybe just a guy thing? It's nice tho, to be hugged by a guy
I could do a hugging smiley to a guy on TSR and it literally means nothing. Hugging irl tho is diff. It doesn’t mean that they like you or maybe it does? Who knows these days?
Reply 5
is it a guy thing? Lol sorry if I'm askin bare questions, I'm tryna understand boys cause they're the best as friends
Original post by Jgyal
lol well they're all my male friends and I think it's maybe just a guy thing? It's nice tho, to be hugged by a guy

I'm just a hugger, I like to hug
Reply 7
lol well that's calm
A guy and girl can be friends without having feelings for each other
Reply 9
Original post by ordinaryschlgrl
A guy and girl can be friends without having feelings for each other

Lol yeah I know dw, I have friends that we enjoy being round each other but we don't like each other as bf gf. Ngl guys are actually the best friends, that's what I've found.
Original post by Jgyal
Lol yeah I know dw, I have friends that we enjoy being round each other but we don't like each other as bf gf. Ngl guys are actually the best friends, that's what I've found.

And they are :smile: completely agree wth you on that one
Original post by Jgyal

I always had a lot of guy friends, we like to hug, nothing sexual or romantic, just friendly hugs, it is nice.
Why does it bother you? I mean, you seem to enjoy it in a friendly way. They may like you, and you may like them... just as friends, there is nothing wrong about hugging...
i try not to squeeze otherwise they will get hurt 😂😂😂 not a manly thing to do after-all
Reply 13
I do it to check for weapons.
erection for the man
hugging and hanging for the gall
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by ordinaryschlgrl
And they are :smile: completely agree wth you on that one

lol u know
Reply 16
Original post by Kathy89
I always had a lot of guy friends, we like to hug, nothing sexual or romantic, just friendly hugs, it is nice.
Why does it bother you? I mean, you seem to enjoy it in a friendly way. They may like you, and you may like them... just as friends, there is nothing wrong about hugging...

lol nah it don't bother me still im just tryna understand them lol it's just been on my mind for time ygm
Reply 17
Original post by nirjon_rahman
i try not to squeeze otherwise they will get hurt 😂😂😂 not a manly thing to do after-all

loooooool my friend bear hugs and I find it hard to breathe 😂😂😂 u know fam
Reply 18
Original post by TheRuralJuror
erection for the man
hugging and hanging for the gall

loooool 😂
Original post by Jgyal
Why do some guys hug girls and squeeze them? Does that mean they like them?

i love givin a lass a good squeeze but thats just me

pat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending