The Student Room Group

Is studio accommodation worth it for 1st year undergraduates?

Scroll to see replies

:eek2: you have a washing machine in your flat :eek3:
Did you have to run into kitchen quick and take that pic while looking over your shoulder? To avoid being caught in the awkward situation of sarcastically taking pics of their vapid trophy cabinet?

Did you not have a questionnaire about the type of people you'd want to live with? How did it go so badly?
Haha, fair enough.

A flatmate had a collection of £100 whisky bottles lined up in his room. But that is slightly a different aesthetic.
Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.
Well, I wouldn't share this advice! Yes, you have to Cillit Bang it now and again, but at least you aren't sharing bodily fluids with scruffy students. And often you want to be alone, after being around people all day; you don't want to have to have a conversation with someone every time you go for a shite.

or having some jackass whip your arse with a towel whilst having a shower
Original post by Lord Nutter
or having some jackass whip your arse with a towel whilst having a shower

Halls don't have open showers - they're lockable cubicles at the worst or separate lockable rooms normally :rolleyes: It's a hall of residence not glastonbury ffs
If you're ever bored and want to feel smug you can watch the availability of the washers/dryers at harvard law online: http://classic.laundryview.com/laundry_room.php?lr=462604

:flute:

I always liked wasting time in the laundry personally....it was a nice place to read
Reply 26
"ONLY £1300 more expensive than the ensuite," lord

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending