The Student Room Group

Urgent Help! Follow Up Email After College Interview

I've finished my skype interview for university admissions. I would like to send them a thank-you email, but the problem is that I wasn't able to catch their names. even if they introduced themselves at the beginning of the interview. :frown: I forgot to jot down their names. ... The admissions officer's email address is a male, but the interviewers were both females... (and a worse info.: I only have his email address...)

With this kind of situation, is there a way for me to address them? in what way? Or should I not send an email?

Thank you!
Original post by yh2504
I've finished my skype interview for university admissions. I would like to send them a thank-you email, but the problem is that I wasn't able to catch their names. even if they introduced themselves at the beginning of the interview. :frown: I forgot to jot down their names. ... The admissions officer's email address is a male, but the interviewers were both females... (and a worse info.: I only have his email address...)

With this kind of situation, is there a way for me to address them? in what way? Or should I not send an email?

Thank you!

Don't bother, it won't achieve anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
Don't bother, it won't achieve anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you. I have decided not to send them an email :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending