The Student Room Group

Southampton Medicine 2018 offer holders

Discussion for offer holders starting September 2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey! Southampton is my only offer so far! I loved it at the interview though, had never been there before and it's so lovely. Still waiting on 2 replies before I make any decisions.
Reply 2
Original post by lattu27
Hey! Southampton is my only offer so far! I loved it at the interview though, had never been there before and it's so lovely. Still waiting on 2 replies before I make any decisions.

Where else did you apply?
Hey. Southampton is also my only offer. Am waiting for decisions from two interviews and to have another interview next week before I decide anything. Was anyone else surprised by how quickly the offers were sent?
Reply 4
Original post by Ginga
Where else did you apply?

Imperial- post interview rejection
Barts- waiting for decision after interview
UCL- interview next week
Reply 5
Original post by Jackster45
Hey. Southampton is also my only offer. Am waiting for decisions from two interviews and to have another interview next week before I decide anything. Was anyone else surprised by how quickly the offers were sent?

Omg same! Especially because last year it took 3 weeks before the highest scoring applicants heard back!
Reply 6
Hey guys, Southampton is also my only offer so far, but it's my top choice Uni... can't believe I 1) got an offer and 2) heard so quickly xo
Reply 7
Original post by rouxbyB
Hey guys, Southampton is also my only offer so far, but it's my top choice Uni... can't believe I 1) got an offer and 2) heard so quickly xo

Well done! I guess you may want to have a look at the accomodation page then:smile:
Reply 8
Guys on A100 that have had an interview, when you received the interview email and replied to confirm your attendance, did you get a confirmation email to acknowledge your reply? If so, when?
Reply 9
Who is going to the accommodation day on Saturday?
Original post by rileydog

I am!
Original post by rileydog

I am going on Saturday :smile: Southampton is my only offer so far.
Hey does any one know what week freshers is and if its any different for medics than everyone else? Thanks x
Received an offer from Southampton, was hoping whether anyone knew if there was an offer holders day for them? Tryna decide between SOTON and Leicester!
thanks
Original post by bhjt777888
Hey does any one know what week freshers is and if its any different for medics than everyone else? Thanks x

freshers starts 24th sept, same for medics im pretty sure
Original post by kashifquazi
Received an offer from Southampton, was hoping whether anyone knew if there was an offer holders day for them? Tryna decide between SOTON and Leicester!
thanks

I'm deciding between those two as well!
Original post by BeccaHeritage
I'm deciding between those two as well!

Sweet, congrats! I’m going to the Leicester offer day this Saturday, u heard of SOTON hosting an offer day type thing too or not?
Sweet, congrats! I’m going to the Leicester offer day this Saturday, u heard of SOTON hosting an offer day type thing too or not?

ah I'm going to the April Leicester day, there was a Southampton Accomodation day? I think that's it tbh
Original post by BeccaHeritage
ah I'm going to the April Leicester day, there was a Southampton Accomodation day? I think that's it tbh

Ahh nice nice, I see calm, thanks and best of luck w everything!
Reply 19

The last selection day was only on Monday, and I don't think they've given out all of their offers yet since I have a friend who's 'on hold'. On their website to says this about offer days...

Visit days

If you receive an offer of a place and live in the UK, you will be invited to attend a visit day. These usually take place on selected Wednesdays during term-time and involve a tour of the campus by student guides, talks on the degree programmes and the University, and a chance to meet the academic staff.

So we could hear about it in a week or two?..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending