Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ewok94
3 points £100 red light
5 point £500 speeding
3 points £100 phone
3 points £100 careless driving
4 points £100/£200? careless driving

Original post by Ewok94
Your assumptions are probably incorrect.

The price of insurance sickens me. Your attitude sickens me. This country sickens me
I wasn’t using my phone. Handheld device was the charge. Hence how I only got 5 points for the speeding charge because I shouldn’t have been done with the phone in the first place. It was an iPod touch

Reply 41
Original post by IWMTom
I'm sorry, but why does the device matter? It's a distraction, is it not? Whilst you're fumbling about with your little devices, a child could run out in to the road, or a car could swerve into your lane.

Do you not understand that what you've been doing is wrong? Are you actually that dense that you can't see how incredibly reckless you've been?

My attitude sickens you? Good lord you need to get a grip, mate; you've got 18 points on your driving licence!

And I did say on this forum earlier I think I have ADD.

Well this was 3.5 years ago now but the court decided that using an iPod touch was not illegal. You have not seen me driving either to pass judgment on whether I’m dangerous or not. Careless driving and speeding were all on big empty motorways, one for not using indicators and pulling away too quickly and the other was for an accident which was my fault but it was due to my short attention span, nothing else. However I was found guilty of this regardless so In reality I shouldn’t even be banned.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by Ewok94
And I did say on this forum earlier I think I have ADD.

Well this was 3.5 years ago now but the court decided that using an iPod touch was not illegal. You have not seen me driving either to pass judgment on whether I’m dangerous or not. Careless driving and speeding were all on big empty motorways, one for not using indicators and pulling away too quickly and the other was for an accident which was my fault but it was due to my short attention span, nothing else. However I was found guilty of this regardless so In reality I shouldn’t even be banned.

You might want to get yourself checked out for some other learning difficulties too, because you seem to have trouble comprehending what you've been doing is wrong and you are quite clearly a bad driver. 18 points for christ's sake...
Reply 43
Original post by RoyalSheepy

The biggest PRSOM I've ever given anyone.
Reply 44
Original post by IWMTom
You might want to get yourself checked out for some other learning difficulties too, because you seem to have trouble comprehending what you've been doing is wrong and you are quite clearly a bad driver. 18 points for christ's sake...

I’m pretty confident that I’d be able to handle a car better than you, again from experience. The fact that you find it ok to make a joke out of learning disabilities but not ok to fxxk big companies who rip off poor people says a lot about you. Let’s hope you meet a bad driver soon.
Reply 45
Original post by Ewok94
I’m pretty confident that I’d be able to handle a car better than you, again from experience. The fact that you find it ok to make a joke out of learning disabilities but not ok to fxxk big companies who rip off poor people says a lot about you. Let’s hope you meet a bad driver soon.

Sigh.. I don't have 18 points on my licence and I regularly drive all over the country, having covered well over 100,000 miles.

The statistics speak for themselves, really!

In regards to your comment that I'm "making a joke out of learning disabilities", I'm genuinely concerned for your mental stability. I'm not sure of the DVLAs official stance on this as I'm no doctor, but you may be bordering in to declarable territory.

Anywho, I'm not the one who's banned from driving :wink:
Reply 46
Original post by IWMTom
Sigh.. I don't have 18 points on my licence and I regularly drive all over the country, having covered well over 100,000 miles.

The statistics speak for themselves, really!

In regards to your comment that I'm "making a joke out of learning disabilities", I'm genuinely concerned for your mental stability. I'm not sure of the DVLAs official stance on this as I'm no doctor, but you may be bordering in to declarable territory.

Anywho, I'm not the one who's banned from driving :wink:

Getting banned was definitely a positive, I almost immediately bought my first property so it got my arse in gear. I’m thankful for it.

Well we’ve travelled similar distances But there’s so many variables that, just, no.

So if I’m “bordering on declareable territory” what would you suggest I declare, doc?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 47
Original post by Ewok94
Getting banned was definitely a positive, I almost immediately bought my first property so it got my arse in gear. I’m thankful for it.

Well we’ve travelled similar distances But there’s so many variables that, just, no.

So if I’m “bordering on declareable territory” what would you suggest I declare, doc?

You've definitely got some serious sociopathic tendencies and I fear they're going to impact on your future driving ability. If you can't recognise what you've been doing is blatantly wrong, you've got a problem that you need to discuss with your GP and the DVLA to see whether you're still safe to drive - I'd hazard a guess that you're borderline.
Original post by IWMTom
The biggest PRSOM I've ever given anyone.

Also PRSOM.

Original post by Ewok94

E: I misread this.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by nevershear
I have unbelievable excitement for @IWMTom and @CurlyBen to catch up on this thread. :biggrin:

Sorry to disappoint but I don't think I'm going to bite on this one. If police, lawyers, magistrates and a driving ban haven't convinced him he needs to seriously improve his driving then I doubt I can. He's so deeply in denial he's probably on first name terms with Tutankhamun, and he's demonstrating classic defence mechanisms to convince himself it's not his fault. It was a subject covered when I was training as an instructor, it's virtually impossible for someone to improve unless they accept their own failings and act to address them.
Original post by CurlyBen
Sorry to disappoint but I don't think I'm going to bite on this one. If police, lawyers, magistrates and a driving ban haven't convinced him he needs to seriously improve his driving then I doubt I can. He's so deeply in denial he's probably on first name terms with Tutankhamun, and he's demonstrating classic defence mechanisms to convince himself it's not his fault. It was a subject covered when I was training as an instructor, it's virtually impossible for someone to improve unless they accept their own failings and act to address them.

Not even disappointed because I may have possibly learned something useful here - when you say you were training as an instructor are you an ADI? Or is that instruction for something else.
Original post by nevershear
Not even disappointed because I may have possibly learned something useful here - when you say you were training as an instructor are you an ADI? Or is that instruction for something else.

Haha I should have probably made that clearer! I'm not an ADI, I'm a helicopter flight instructor. And a sailing instructor!
Original post by CurlyBen
Haha I should have probably made that clearer! I'm not an ADI, I'm a helicopter flight instructor. And a sailing instructor!

Still not disappointed, but also still wish you took the bait.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending