The Student Room Group

Why do British girls fall flat after few minutes?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fasih123
British Asian girls might be flatter than white Britons. From my experience, British Paks have very strict upbringing (even more than a middle-class Pak) which make them a bit socially inept and girls are usually very Islamic wearing burkas etc. I don't know about British Indians though

British girls are the worst to hang around or chat with. They won't be comfortable with you no matter how long you've been talking to them unless you're either White or mixed. Diana Spencer was once in a million case.

anything else?

I'm sure you've got a lot more where that came from
Attachment not found
my boy mnok
you come across as desperate
I chatted with few British girls other day and my word most of them had fallen flat after few minutes of chat and started ignoring me. I am a 19 year old good looking Pakistani and I am not even that religious at all which most of the Britishers keep prejudices about us.
Probably the prejudice you're being so blatant with, yourself. Consider learning a little humility :yy:
Reply 25
No British girl has approached me as of yet
No British girl has approached me as of yet

*no British girl will approach you ever
What kind of British girl do you even want? White? What's a Britisher?
Original post by MrsMars
What kind of British girl do you even want? White? What's a Britisher?

Got to have the union jack tattoo’d on her face, drinks tea 24/7, looks like the queen.
I chatted with few British girls other day and my word most of them had fallen flat after few minutes of chat and started ignoring me. I am a 19 year old good looking Pakistani and I am not even that religious at all which most of the Britishers keep prejudices about us.

As a British girl sat reading your sweeping statements on the internet, I can reliably say that race is almost definitely not the problem here.
Original post by cat_mac
Got to have the union jack tattoo’d on her face, drinks tea 24/7, looks like the queen.

PRSOM :rofl:

:toofunny:
Reply 31
I want white British woman because I want to end my perception of white girls being racist
Reply 32
I will have a tattoo of that girl's face on my arm just like Zayn Malik did for Perrie Edwards. That's the closest I can get to him.

How big is your ego? Thats probs the reason
your probably just boring to talk to.
Whats more likely your interesting and every British girl is unable to talk or your just boring to talk too
I will have a tattoo of that girl's face on my arm just like Zayn Malik did for Perrie Edwards. That's the closest I can get to him.

Why can’t you just stop this?
Reply 36
I am not a boring person. I would like them to give me a chance.
Reply 37
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Why can’t you just stop this?

I will only stop when I get a girlfriend.
As a British girl, I don't find pakistani men attractive. I do assume they're all religious or at least are involved in a highly religious family and I'm atheist so I couldn't tolerate it. Asian men from your background tend not to respect white British women and it seems apparent in some of your posts that you have this view. You're not that good looking either so unfortunately, you have a lot going against you (mainly your personality it appears). Maybe date Asian girls?

British girls are the worst to hang around or chat with. They won't be comfortable with you no matter how long you've been talking to them unless you're either White or mixed. Diana Spencer was once in a million case.

Maybe your *****y view of British women is coming across?
most of the Britishers keep prejudices about us.

Clearly, the concept of irony is to you as you are to all women: completely, utterly, unassailably alien.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending