The Student Room Group

Racist or nah??

Basically, there's this girl and we went on a trip together as were both in the same society. we pretty much always flirt (i think) like well always be together away from the rest of the group either *****ing about the other members or just having banter and shes kind of 'dominant' if that makes sense she makes me do stuff for her like carry her bags she's tired but she says it so seductively I just end up doing it lol. I've walked her home once and we talk on sc. but then on the trip, she saw some of her old mates from some country school she went to and said "can you wait here please whilst I see em and don't follow me because they've never seen someone like you before i don't really want to be seen with you" (im south asian btw) like is this fr ??? i was in shock. or is it me overthinking??? or is she legit racist

Scroll to see replies

That's a disgusting thing to say. She doesn't want to be seen with you? No. That's messed up. F*ck her! She's racist af. I hope you're not stupid enough to continue talking to her.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
That's a disgusting thing to say. She doesn't want to be seen with you? No. That's messed up. F*ck her! She's racist af. I hope you're not stupid enough to continue talking to her.

hmm, I think your right...
have to be careful with some white girls bro
Even if shes not racist she shouldnt be ashamed or embarrassed to hav u as a friend.
As a white girl, I find this appalling and definitely racist she’s definitely not worth the effort
delete that ho
Reply 7
From what you have said she doesn't seem to be racist as she likes you and likes talking to you etc, her friends are probably racist though and she cares about what they think so she doesn't want to be seen with you. Or there's just something about you she may find embarrassing that she doesn't want her other friends to see. Also if you feel she's using you to carry her **** etc, stop being her *****.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by 19-99
From what you have said she doesn't seem to be racist as she likes you and likes talking to you etc, her friends are probably racist though and she cares about what they think so she doesn't want to be seen with you. Or there's just something about you she may find embarrassing that she doesn't want her other friends to see.

im 5ft11 with good complexion and a healthy BMI and my hair is my best feature I have very similar hair to this asian actor called park Hyung Sik and have had some dating experience beforehand. no spots or anything. i think it may be to do with the melanin being in 'excess'
Reply 9
Original post by Ray_Shadows
delete that ho

will do bro but shes literally a 9.5 gone out the window xD
will do bro but shes literally a 9.5 gone out the window xD

psh so what what , i could have the hottest girl on the planet be my bff but if she's racist to me , hell nah she gone....

i might regret choosing those words but still
Reply 11
Basically, there's this girl and we went on a trip together as were both in the same society. we pretty much always flirt (i think) like well always be together away from the rest of the group either *****ing about the other members or just having banter and shes kind of 'dominant' if that makes sense she makes me do stuff for her like carry her bags she's tired but she says it so seductively I just end up doing it lol. I've walked her home once and we talk on sc. but then on the trip, she saw some of her old mates from some country school she went to and said "can you wait here please whilst I see em and don't follow me because they've never seen someone like you before i don't really want to be seen with you" (im south asian btw) like is this fr ??? i was in shock. or is it me overthinking??? or is she legit racist

sounds more like she's worried about what her friends think as they may be racist.

it's no different really to a guy having sex with a really fat girl and then trying to hide her from his friends and family due to him being ashamed.

I don't think there's enough evidence to brand this girl a racist, but it does seem like she is worried about what her friends think of you and possibly may be ashamed to be seen with you by people she knows.
Original post by Ray_Shadows
psh so what what , i could have the hottest girl on the planet be my bff but if she's racist to me , hell nah she gone....

i might regret choosing those words but still

you sound like you come from experience.. xD ill take your advice onboard.
you sound like you come from experience.. xD ill take your advice onboard.

well not specifically about racism (probably cause i got one of those chubby faces that people don't wanna be mean to ) but something like that
im 5ft11 with good complexion and a healthy BMI and my hair is my best feature I have very similar hair to this asian actor called park Hyung Sik and have had some dating experience beforehand. no spots or anything. i think it may be to do with the melanin being in 'excess'

Are you South or East Asian?

She does sound a little awkward but I'm not sure if I would call it racist.
Original post by GreenBell
Are you South or East Asian?

She does sound a little awkward but I'm not sure if I would call it racist.

(South Asian) (north Pakistani) so is lighter than the average Pakistani but all Asian hair is the same I was just giving reference to the type of style because I don't know the technical name for it.
Reply 16
Original post by 19-99
From what you have said she doesn't seem to be racist as she likes you and likes talking to you etc, her friends are probably racist though and she cares about what they think so she doesn't want to be seen with you. Or there's just something about you she may find embarrassing that she doesn't want her other friends to see. Also if you feel she's using you to carry her **** etc, stop being her *****.

Sounds like there is more to it than her being racist as she doesn't seem to act like it otherwise.
" shes kind of 'dominant' "

You a M bruv?

She could be being racist...or not. To clarify, just ask her later "why don't you wanna be seen with me?". Could be because of other non-racist reasons but from what you've said e.g. makes you carry her stuff, "seductively". The outcome may be as you have expected.
Well it comes off as racist to me. "They've never seen anyone like you" give me a f***** break! Where the f*** do they live? On a mountain? I calll BS! If she's hot, Hit it and quit it dude, that's all I gotta say
(South Asian) (north Pakistani) so is lighter than the average Pakistani but all Asian hair is the same I was just giving reference to the type of style because I don't know the technical name for it.

lol stick to your own fella, most white girls will always prefer a white guy. she was just using you right from the beginning, getting you to carry her bags - lol its cos she sees you as her asian servant and thats all she'll ever see you as. thats all most white chicks will ever see asians as. do you think she would ever demand an alpha white male to carry her bags? lol as if.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending