The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Journalism course at University of Gloucestershire

Hi guys!

I have applied to university of Gloucestershire at journalism course. Wanted to ask how do you like it? I want to know more about students life at this university, so it will be very nice if you express your opinion about this course and uni :smile:

Alina
Hey - sorry you haven't had any responses so far. I'm just going to pop this in the Gloucestershire forum for you. Hopefully someone will see this there and be able to help
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Hi, I’ve applied to do Media Production at glos! Is this uni your first choice?
Hey, I've applied for the same course! Is it your first choice? As I will definitely be there this September!
Original post by bubbleygum
Hey, I've applied for the same course! Is it your first choice? As I will definitely be there this September!

Are you studying journalism ?
Original post by elliedaniela
Are you studying journalism ?

Yes I am :smile:
Original post by bubbleygum

Hey, I will also definitely be studying journalism there in September!! See you there !
Original post by utjara
Hi guys!

I have applied to university of Gloucestershire at journalism course. Wanted to ask how do you like it? I want to know more about students life at this university, so it will be very nice if you express your opinion about this course and uni :smile:

Alina

Hey, I'm also starting this September doing the Journalism course (I'm down as a 'mature' student though as I'm 25!). Look forward to meeting you :smile:
Original post by utjara
Hi guys!

Alina

Hi Alina,

Great to hear you've applied to study journalism with us. We actually have a current journalism student, Jade, who will be on our Facebook Messenger tonight at 19:00 - 20:00. You can ask her anything about the course, the placements she has had and what it is like to be a student here. https://www.facebook.com/uniofglos/

Oh and ask her about the time she met Hillary Clinton.

Thanks,
Jack

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending