The Student Room Group

Has anyone studied Accounting + Finance at Gloucestershire? What was it like?

Hi! I am currently studying business at College, and am looking at heading to University to pursue a career in finance. Throughout my search, I have found a course at the University of Gloucestershire (Accounting and Finance), and I wanted to know whether anybody else has completed this course, what it was like, and where it can take you after graduation. Thank you, and any responses would be greatly appreciated.
Original post by bigal6532
Hi! I am currently studying business at College, and am looking at heading to University to pursue a career in finance. Throughout my search, I have found a course at the University of Gloucestershire (Accounting and Finance), and I wanted to know whether anybody else has completed this course, what it was like, and where it can take you after graduation. Thank you, and any responses would be greatly appreciated.
Hi @bigal6532

It's great to hear that you're considering UoG!

Our Accounting and Finance course is really popular with students looking for a successful career in their chosen field. Over 96% of UoG graduates are in work or further study within 15 months of graduating (Graduate Outcomes Survey published 2023 and based on 2020/21 leavers)!

We also have an average 90% satisfaction in teaching, learning resources and opportunities (NSS, 2023) for this course.

If you haven't already, come and visit us at an open event. This is the best way to get a taste for what UoG is all about. You can sign up to one here: https://www.glos.ac.uk/visit-us/open-days/undergraduate-open-days/

I hope this helps, but if you have any questions, please ask!

Mara
UoG rep 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending