The Student Room Group

Is this sexual assault?

I was in my Biology lesson, and a guy was sitting next to me. I was minding my own business, but all of a sudden, the guy next to me grabbed my boob. I was in shock. I was speechless, and I didn't know what to say. I'm generally a very shy person. I looked over at him, and he was just sitting there, working. He didn't say anything to me, he didn't even look at me. He just didn't react.
Original post by Anonymous
I was in my Biology lesson, and a guy was sitting next to me. I was minding my own business, but all of a sudden, the guy next to me grabbed my boob. I was in shock. I was speechless, and I didn't know what to say. I'm generally a very shy person. I looked over at him, and he was just sitting there, working. He didn't say anything to me, he didn't even look at me. He just didn't react.

Maybe it was an accident, it's happened to me as well. Where I walked directly into a female and felt a bit of boob rubbing against my arm.
Reply 2
Original post by Phd InBeingA Bum
Maybe it was an accident, it's happened to me as well. Where I walked directly into a female and felt a bit of boob rubbing against my arm.

I was thinking that... but he grabbed it.
you need to report this sexual assault. if this behavior is not nipped in the bud it will escalate.
Original post by Anonymous
I was thinking that... but he grabbed it.

Like a full grasp?

Then I suggest you meet him tomorrow tap him on the shoulder and boom bam you slap him hard right and left cheek. Like a proper slap, make him feel like his soul is about to jump out of his body.

Either that, or you just report him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending