The Student Room Group

UNIQ Summer School 2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bookloverlolly
Same! Hope see you there! Do you have accommodation?

no, I live in London so it's a reasonable commute and I didn't request. They gave me money to pay for my train ticket though so it's sound x
Original post by Chloelb14
Awh cool!!! Maybe I’ll see you there:smile:

Haha maybe we will see eachother:smile:
I noticed a few more people on this thread are going between the 1-6th July too - maybe we could create a group chat or something lol
Reply 162
Original post by fabulous-tori
I accepted my place but I haven't received an email back confirming my decision - in the acceptance email they did say that it may take up to 15 days i think? Though that confuses me because it said I only have a week to accept my place yet how do I know if it's definitely confirmed if they don't send me a confirmation by next week?

Hopefully I get an email soon.. after confirming my place it did say an email would be sent in 48 hours. A bit weird, the information contradicts itself

I'm stuck in the same boat, I confirmed on Wednesday night but haven't heard anything back so i'm not sure whether to try again/email them, but if no one else has heard from them I guess it's normal 😂
Original post by aaliyahrenee
ahh sound, I'm doing maths and stats too! Feel bad though, there are so many better mathematicians I know that didn't get on x

Congrats!!
I didn't get onto Maths and Stats (probs because I didn't get an A* in GCSE Maths even tho I was 1 mark off it)
but I got my second choice middle eastern languages so I'm well happy
Original post by dmckee
I'm stuck in the same boat, I confirmed on Wednesday night but haven't heard anything back so i'm not sure whether to try again/email them, but if no one else has heard from them I guess it's normal 😂

Yeah I haven't heart anything either, they probably haven't sent the confirmation emails out yet :smile:
Original post by ChairTyson
got in for economics please feel free to pm

Congrats! What did you get in your GCSEs if you don't mind me asking?
Ahhh lucky! I applied for the medicine strand but I got into UNIQ digital, oh well! Hope it goes welllll
Reply 167
Has anyone else got into the UNIQ medicine summer school 1-6 July because I can't seem to find anyone else
Original post by dmckee

Glad to hear i’m not the only one waiting lol

So what subject did you get in for?
Original post by topbomlover1
I got accepted for German (15th - 20th July)

Hi! Congratulations on getting a place! We're there on the same dates, but I'm on the history programme!

I'm still waiting for my confirmation too, for History. Must be coming later on. Original email said it will take 15 days, probably send it after they've got teacher references back I'm guessing.
Reply 171

PPE in the week beginning the 22nd July. It's the subject I want to do so i'm really looking forward to it, hence the wait for confirmation. 😂
I did🙂 Two of my friends from school did too
Original post by hit_it
Has anyone else got into the UNIQ medicine summer school 1-6 July because I can't seem to find anyone else
Haha maybe we will see eachother:smile:
I noticed a few more people on this thread are going between the 1-6th July too - maybe we could create a group chat or something lol

We could do!! I might be mistaken but I think I read somewhere that UNIQ would creat one-but that might have been something else😅
Reply 174
Original post by Chloelb14
We could do!! I might be mistaken but I think I read somewhere that UNIQ would creat one-but that might have been something else😅

Don't worry, you're not mistaken, it mentions the forum at the bottom of the acceptance email :smile:
"After you have confirmed your place, you will be sent an email with more details about our forums where you can chat with other successful UNIQ applicants before arriving in Oxford this summer "
Original post by ella01
Don't worry, you're not mistaken, it mentions the forum at the bottom of the acceptance email :smile:
"After you have confirmed your place, you will be sent an email with more details about our forums where you can chat with other successful UNIQ applicants before arriving in Oxford this summer "

Ohhh so that was where! Thank youuu
Original post by dmckee
For the people that recieved offers, after you accepted/rejected them did you recieve a confirmation email about your decision??

not yet. hbu?
Reply 177
Original post by ZakMinett
not yet. hbu?

Nope
hi!! Congrats! I got accepted on to the Spanish course and wanna make some kind of group chat for people who are there between 15th - 20th July :smile:)
Original post by tolulah
Hey did you get accepted onto Target Oxbridge this year?? I got a place a few days ago :smile:

Yes :biggrin: PM me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending