The Student Room Group

a guy i like on the bus

lets just hope he doesn't read here although this is an anonymous post. Basically there's this attractive fella i see on the bus. I get on first and he gets on in the next 3 stops the bus makes. and well how do i say something i'm super shy not like haha aww i'm a girl shy like HELLO I'M SUPER AWKWARD AND HAVE NO SOCIAL SKILLS WHAT SO EVER DID MENTION THAT I AM AN INTROVERT SHY...? we see each other one day out of the week on this bus we catch. We both get off at the very last stop so the bus is fairly empty at this point. Today he was sat next to me on the opposite side which i think was intentional because there were other seats empty too but he sat next to me..? last week he sat behind me .. idk if that's a coincidence or i'm thinking too much into it? I just want to be friends but i can't even say hi LOL any tips?

Scroll to see replies

Maybe, notice what he likes or compliment something about his clothes or say you see him every one time of the week and strike up the conversation, then (say hi, jk)....you can make friends then...
Reply 2
Open up Snapchat make sure he sees, he'll
Open his and perhaps he'll get the message
Original post by SMEGGGY

Lol. That's a good idea
Reply 4
Original post by randomuser5678
Lol. That's a good idea

It worked for me a couple of times so haha
Original post by SMEGGGY
It worked for me a couple of times so haha

and how did it go.
I'm sure the other person is one lucky person
Reply 6
and how did it go.
I'm sure the other person is one lucky person

A gentleman never tells 😉
Original post by SMEGGGY
A gentleman never tells 😉

I'm a female
Reply 8
I'm a female

Went rather well. Nothing serious but was brief to say the least.
Original post by SMEGGGY
Went rather well. Nothing serious but was brief to say the least.

Like a 'fling'

Is that you in your picture
Original post by SMEGGGY

LOL i'm dead is this the 2018 way of getting people's attention i shall try this but highly doubt it works although if he was sitting behind me and he saw me username he could add me lool HINT HINT
Original post by Anonymous
LOL i'm dead is this the 2018 way of getting people's attention i shall try this but highly doubt it works although if he was sitting behind me and he saw me username he could add me lool HINT HINT

You should definitely try it.

And keep us updated
Original post by HettiBetti
I have a crush on a boy in my school and I go to an all boys school I love his butt!!! I look at him shirtless in the changing room!! Why don;t you try to see him shirtless!!!???

Thank you for coming off anonymous so we can see who you are now making all these threads.
say you forgot your phone and ask the time
You should definitely try it.

And keep us updated

Lol i will and will report back here next week :smile:
Original post by YouAreAYute
say you forgot your phone and ask the time

that's very clever but i'm thinking do i have the guts to even talk to this guy without embarrassing myself? instead of asking the time i will be like askdlhfgasdlkjfgasdlkjfpawoyfbc TIME?
that's very clever but i'm thinking do i have the guts to even talk to this guy without embarrassing myself? instead of asking the time i will be like askdlhfgasdlkjfgasdlkjfpawoyfbc TIME?

omg why are you me fr looool
practise, and if you mess up make it a cute mess up
Original post by YouAreAYute
omg why are you me fr looool
practise, and if you mess up make it a cute mess up

ahaha idk i'll try some of these tips everyone has given me including yours i just hope i don't mess it up because then getting onto the same bus with this guy will be awkward as fakkk

I am a shy introvert to and I love my man I have got my eyes on. As a male I love him!!! He called me cute!!!
ahaha idk i'll try some of these tips everyone has given me including yours i just hope i don't mess it up because then getting onto the same bus with this guy will be awkward as fakkk

if you do then get on with a fit guy one day and he'll see what hes missing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending