The Student Room Group

What do you guys think about this? Is it weird I liked 4 guys at once

So at school I liked one guy then I liked another and another and another, they are all so attractive so I like all four of them at the same time. I like all of them equally but whoever pays me the most attention is my favourite. I’ve liked two guys at the same time even three in the past but this is the first time that it’s four guys!! I’m 18 btw
Reply 1
Good to have several options
It's not complex, it just means you're a bit shallow and easily impressed.
ermmm I think maybe it's a sign that you might always feel the need to have attention from someone, maybe its more a lust feeling than actually liking all4 of them
Reply 4
Original post by StudenQueen24
ermmm I think maybe it's a sign that you might always feel the need to have attention from someone, maybe its more a lust feeling than actually liking all4 of them

True because I don’t care about any of them. I don’t even care if they get hit by a bus I just like the attention when a pretty person thinks I’m pretty. That’s it in the most blatant way lol
Original post by StudenQueen24

I agree with this
Original post by Anonymous #1
So at school I liked one guy then I liked another and another and another, they are all so attractive so I like all four of them at the same time. I like all of them equally but whoever pays me the most attention is my favourite. I’ve liked two guys at the same time even three in the past but this is the first time that it’s four guys!! I’m 18 btw

#relatable
Reply 7

True because I don’t care about any of them. I don’t even care if they get hit by a bus I just like the attention when a pretty person thinks I’m pretty. That’s it in the most blatant way lol

oh😭😭😭

At least you're honest. You just want attention. That's very female of you. You go girl 😎 😎

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending