The Student Room Group

Conspiracies

Do you believe in any conspiracies eg area 51 has aliens or 9/11 was known to happen

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Conspiracies are just modern day religions, believed by those who don't want to think/accept the world is chaos.
Original post by PhilipMcKenna
Do you believe in any conspiracies eg area 51 has aliens or 9/11 was known to happen

All the main conspiracies are true. The only one that isn't is the Flat Earth conspiracy used by shills working for the NWO to discredit all the other conspiracies - ' Yes, well if you believe that you probably also think the earth is flat.' Nobody thinks the earth is flat. The Rothshilds, Rockefellers and other NWO families are behind all the conspiracies. Bill Gates is in with them, he is pushing the man-made global warming conspiracy in order to depopulate the planet. He also wants to cut off end of life care and hire teachers instead because the state owns your children.
Sure, i believe in stuff like MK ULTRA and zinc cadmium sulfide spraying you have to be a bit odd not to.
Reply 4
Ok no problem
Original post by Drewski
Conspiracies are just modern day religions, believed by those who don't want to think/accept the world is chaos.

What even those we know to be true?
Flat earth is NOT a conspiracy- if you do some research you will find it is a truth. No earth curvature has ever been seen. No scientist has ever proven that the earth moves with repeated experiments. There is no real picture of Earth from so called space.
Reply 7
Fasih can't get a shag.
Original post by beggarsbelief
All the main conspiracies are true. The only one that isn't is the Flat Earth conspiracy used by shills working for the NWO to discredit all the other conspiracies - ' Yes, well if you believe that you probably also think the earth is flat.' Nobody thinks the earth is flat. The Rothshilds, Rockefellers and other NWO families are behind all the conspiracies. Bill Gates is in with them, he is pushing the man-made global warming conspiracy in order to depopulate the planet. He also wants to cut off end of life care and hire teachers instead because the state owns your children.

Flat Earth is NOT a conspiracy - it is a fact. No Earth curvature has ever been seen. No movement of the Earth has ever been recorded by any scientist with repeated experiments.
More info at: https://www.chesterflatearthgroup.com
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by vic_button
Flat Earth is NOT a conspiracy - it is a fact. No Earth curvature has ever been seen. No movement of the Earth has ever been recorded by any scientist with repeated experiments.
More info at: https://www.chesterflatearthgroup.com

But surely the Earth's curvature is SO big and SO subtle, that you can't physically see it and measure it because the Earth curves SO slowly, because the Earth is so big. If the Earths curvature could be seen, it would mean the earth would be smaller.
Original post by beggarsbelief

err isn't the world flat though I mean look at the floor it is flat and not curved..

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by SillyPig123
But surely the Earth's curvature is SO big and SO subtle, that you can't physically see it and measure it because the Earth curves SO slowly, because the Earth is so big. If the Earths curvature could be seen, it would mean the earth would be smaller.

You can see its effect each time you watch a ship come over the horizon.
Original post by gjd800

Yes, because things disappear when they go over the horizon. When a ship goes over the horizon you start to slowly see less of the sails, because it's slowly tipping (not enough to fall over but enough to go over the curvature) I don't see how it proves the Earth is flat.

I'm not trying to argue, but I genuinely don't understand why some people think the Earth is flat. I mean there's no motive for NASA or the government to cover up such a thing.
Original post by gjd800

This is such ********. I once ran to the horizon to see for myself and it was still flat!

Checkmate round earth.
Reply 14
Original post by SillyPig123
Yes, because things disappear when they go over the horizon. When a ship goes over the horizon you start to slowly see less of the sails, because it's slowly tipping (not enough to fall over but enough to go over the curvature) I don't see how it proves the Earth is flat.

I'm not trying to argue, but I genuinely don't understand why some people think the Earth is flat. I mean there's no motive for NASA or the government to cover up such a thing.

Quite. My point was that it illustrates the effect of the curvature.
Reply 15
Though 'disappear' isn't really appropriate.
Reply 16
Original post by johnny.snow
This is such ********. I once ran to the horizon to see for myself and it was still flat!

Checkmate round earth.

You ought to have ran a little further and fell off.
Original post by gjd800
Quite. My point was that it illustrates the effect of the curvature.

Ooh okay. At least someone understands my point XD
Original post by gjd800
You ought to have ran a little further and fell off.

It's like a sheet of paper. You'll just turn up on the other side.
Reply 19
Original post by johnny.snow
It's like a sheet of paper. You'll just turn up on the other side.

I shall have to think up a new means by which to dispatch mine enemies.

Quick Reply

Latest