The Student Room Group

Jheine’s blog.

Scroll to see replies

Soz guys pls dont @ me for the next 2 months cos this site is so distracting lmao.. im logging off and only logging on when i need to make a post/thread for study help. Thanks :smile: ill only reply if its hella urgent. Ok bye👍🏽😊
Original post by Jheinexx
Start playing sports in the summer if you get time. Playing badminton in the sun is so fun (rhyming oo)

Nahhhhhhhh im telling you i am

Its completely fine. I feel ok wearing it dw :biggrin:

I would play sports again probably but I would need someone to do it with as I hate being alone😅
oo rhyming are you becoming a poet now?😋

I didn't wake up until 3pm on Saturday, beat that miss lazy😊

aw okay, make sure to drink plenty of water when gymming though
Idk if im going crazy but one of the back teeth has gone missing. I noticed when i was eating crisps today. Like its completely flat??? howwwwww

i took them
Soz guys pls dont @ me for the next 2 months cos this site is so distracting lmao.. im logging off and only logging on when i need to make a post/thread for study help. Thanks :smile: ill only reply if its hella urgent. Ok bye👍🏽😊

Good decision indeed :u: even though I might miss you (abit) :tongue: :cry2:

Hope you get all the studying you need done and just do your best at the end of the day, I'm sure you'll rock those exam boards :danceboy:

Then hopefully you can enjoy your lovely holiday in Turkey :moon:

See you latersss alligator :biggrin:
The smoke is really helping me out when im stressed :biggrin:
My mum showed me this video of this girl who got raped in somalia:frown: she was like 1. And there was blood and i was jus omfg. In somalia, you jus tell them youre related to them and take them and this is what happens. So disturbing! Cant imagine how the mother feels.
Am i unmotivated or lazy? 🤔
My mum showed me this video of this girl who got raped in somalia:frown: she was like 1. And there was blood and i was jus omfg. In somalia, you jus tell them youre related to them and take them and this is what happens. So disturbing! Cant imagine how the mother feels.

That's messed up wtf. Why would she even show you that :s-smilie:
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
That's messed up wtf. Why would she even show you that :s-smilie:

Idk the person that sent it to her was telling everyone to show it to your kids to spread awareness or something. Its still in my head😫
Idk the person that sent it to her was telling everyone to show it to your kids to spread awareness or something. Its still in my head😫

There are some things you just don't show your children. Sorry you had to see that.
There are some things you just don't show your children. Sorry you had to see that.

It’s fine
no i do not smoke btw. That’s not what i meant(:
I have to stop blaming people for the place im in right now because i got myself in this mess. Inshallah ill prove to the haters that i will make something of my life😌
guys please please make dua for me irl . Thanks❤️
guys please please make dua for me irl . Thanks❤️

Done 🙂
Done 🙂

I appreciate that, thanks😌
so my business teacher was helping me with the break even graph right and my mind was exploding and to find this thing i had to multiply this other thing by 10. So she asked 15 x 10? And with everything she said before that i was confused what she was asking and i was like lemme use the calc and she facepalms WOW and says seriously u learn this in yr 4. I was jus disgusted at myself. The maths part of business makes me want to hug a cactus so tightly
tbh guys i dont think i could marry a guy my age. Tbh i dont even like ppl my age. Half my friends currently are older.
You just earned yourself another 👍 Keep it up!
Original post by Li0n
You just earned yourself another 👍 Keep it up!

Earned myself another wot? Sure:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending