The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU Adult Nursing September 2018

Hello, I have just firmed my place at BCU after getting a conditional offer for September 2018 to study Adult Nursing! I am just wondering if anyone else has firmed BCU as their first choice or if they have interviews coming up and just get to know some of you guys! 😀

Scroll to see replies

I’m not study adult nursing but I’ve been offered a place for child nursing in sept at BCU and I’m thinking of firming it !
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
I interview on Tuesday. Hoping it's not as brutal as it looks on paper :/
Honestly, it is so relaxed! You don’t need to worry, everyone is so friendly! Just be you because that’s what they want too see! 😙
About 90 pages deep in research for the two research topics at the moment! 😂
Original post by Hanniebella
About 90 pages deep in research for the two research topics at the moment! 😂

You will be absolutely fine!
I hope it goes well, please do let me know how you get on! 😀
I interview on Tuesday. Hoping it's not as brutal as it looks on paper :/

Honestly like Hayden says you will be fine , I know I applied for the child branch but I’m pretty sure the interviews are the same and mine was so relaxed and straightforward and everyone was very friendly as they understood your going to be nervous ! Out of curiosity what do you mean by the two research topics ?
Original post by HavanaTiaX
Honestly like Hayden says you will be fine , I know I applied for the child branch but I’m pretty sure the interviews are the same and mine was so relaxed and straightforward and everyone was very friendly as they understood your going to be nervous ! Out of curiosity what do you mean by the two research topics ?

Adult Nursing has to discuss either smoking or stress in society 😏
Original post by Haydenfenton
Adult Nursing has to discuss either smoking or stress in society 😏

Oh I see , did you by any chance have to respond to a service user on an iPad?
I have recently done an assignment on stress so I am really hoping it is that one!
Hey everyone. I had an interview on Tuesday 09th January 2018. Still waiting to hear back. Fingers crossed I get accepted!! This is my first choice - to study at BCU. Well done to those who have got their offers!! Xx
Original post by Ruqia Bi
Hey everyone. I had an interview on Tuesday 09th January 2018. Still waiting to hear back. Fingers crossed I get accepted!! This is my first choice - to study at BCU. Well done to those who have got their offers!! Xx

I hope you get an offer, good luck! It is my first choice too! 😀
I also interviewed on Tuesday 9th and got my offer late this afternoon. Good luck! X
I have recently done an assignment on stress so I am really hoping it is that one!

You get to choose stress or smoking, well they gave the group a choice! X
You get to choose stress or smoking, well they gave the group a choice! X

Sorry old post 🤣
Hello, I have just firmed my place at BCU after getting a conditional offer for September 2018 to study Adult Nursing! I am just wondering if anyone else has firmed BCU as their first choice or if they have interviews coming up and just get to know some of you guys! 😀

I have firmed my choice for adult nursing at BCU as well! Trying to find people going on the same course as me 😂
YAY! Finally, I have found someone else on the course! Congratulations for getting an offer btw! 😀
Hahahaa! Thanks you too!!
Reply 18
Hi, did anyone receive their accommodation offer today? Flat B17 anyone? :smile:
I got A65 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending