The Student Room Group

Your opinion on Wilfried Zaha from crystal palace?

So, out of 10, what would you rate Wilfred Zaha,
id personally give him a 12/10, is that coz im a palace fan, maybe, biased, yes, baller of course, hotel... trivago
Original post by mayharry42
id personally give him a 12/10, is that coz im a palace fan, maybe, biased, yes, baller of course, hotel... trivago

Pretty good player, standout for palace. I would reserve 10/10 for world class players but he would be around a 7 or 8 for me.
Reply 2
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
Pretty good player, standout for palace. I would reserve 10/10 for world class players but he would be around a 7 or 8 for me.

That's fair enough mate, bit different for me, considering he basically kept us up by himself.

id rate ur mum 10 outa 10

who are crystal palace don't you mean zaha FC
Original post by swaggersouls
who are crystal palace don't you mean zaha FC

your funny mate, you probably support yeovil town fc
Changed the thread name and moved to football thread! :smile: have still fun on discussion at a proper place! :h:
As a Brighton fan I don't like him (Palace and diver) but can't deny the fact is he is a fantastic footballer. I'd give him 8/10 could make it into most of the top 8.
Worse than Bebe /10

Done well since has been back at Palace but my god he was dreadful at Man Utd.
Original post by mojojojo101
Worse than Bebe /10

Done well since has been back at Palace but my god he was dreadful at Man Utd.

Did he even start a game with us?

We were foolish binning him so early, especially for such a pathetic fee and no buy out clause. He walks into our team now.
Not that great. Laughable anyone suggested he was the best player for a non-top six side when Mahrez was still with us (someone who is genuinely top class). Shines for Palace but he's only ever a big fish in a small pond, not a top player

He has great skills without a doubt. He matches perfectly to Crystal Palace, he is surely the best player in this team. However I am sceptical that he has the potential to make it big at an ambitious football club like Liverpool, CIty, United or Chelsea.
Reply 12
Think he’s a ****!!! Dives all over the place!!! And manages to dominate the **** out of my team all the time (watford)!!! Yes I’m salty about it!! He beat us to the play off final 2012, battered Watford a few times in the prem with his dribbling and diving, he also got palace to FA cup final 2016 ahead of us!!! Along with that, the fa cup quarter final is against palace so no guesses for how that will end up if wilfy HaHa is playing
He's not even Spurs level and Spurs suck.
Reply 14
6-7/10
Original post by sr90
We were foolish binning him so early, especially for such a pathetic fee and no buy out clause. He walks into our team now.

Stand by this.

He'd definitely need to improve on aspects of his game to have the discipline to play for a top club, but he's better than Mata & Sanchez.

Quick Reply

Latest