The Student Room Group

Help creepy teacher

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Kakemono
What is his name as we had a Geography teacher who was fired for similar activities

James hes bald skinny grey hair
Reply 81
Original post by bodysoaps
how old is he?

Late fiftes
Reply 82
What is his name as we had a Geography teacher who was fired for similar activities

Im in Birmingham and his first name is james it started when i was inthe school corridors and i was tying my hair up and he took it for me crushing on him thats why hes doing this i don't know if i should give his second name because my school is a very small school and he might take this to the police or school and it would lead back to me or you message me privately for his name
Reply 83
Original post by Reue
This thread is a great example of exactly why you should speak to an adult. All the children giving another child ‘advice’ of things like “blackmail him” and “you might get expelled” is ridiculous.

OP - tell an adult, either your parents or another teacher in a leadership position and let them decide what is best to do.

My parents are divorced i look after myself because my mom is those type of mums e.g clothes, dinner and school issues. she doesn't listen to me and tells me to deal with it so i don't have anyone or i wouldn't be on here in the first place my mum wouldn't back me up infront of others SHE'S ALWAYS on there side. The teacher's in my school are irresponsible and corrupt an incident occurred in school where reporters came to get the news they told all of us to lie are way through so they can cover up their unprofessional behaviour they send teachers(male) sometimes the creepy teacher into students (girls) bedrooms in the morning if they don't want to go to school to wake them up.
Original post by kate426
Im in Birmingham and his first name is james it started when i was inthe school corridors and i was tying my hair up and he took it for me crushing on him thats why hes doing this i don't know if i should give his second name because my school is a very small school and he might take this to the police or school and it would lead back to me or you message me privately for his name

No, we had a different creepy geography teacher. I'm fairly sure he was called Jack Metcalfe.
Reply 85
No, we had a different creepy geography teacher. I'm fairly sure he was called Jack Metcalfe.

No its not him but what was the story ab Jack and how did they find out and get rid of him
Original post by kate426
No its not him but what was the story ab Jack and how did they find out and get rid of him

The student who he was talking to reported him and he was arrested.
Reply 87
Original post by Hazel23
Omg that sound like my geography teacher are we in the same school
lol im pretty sure im not at least you seem a bit more grounded than i am
Reply 88
The student who he was talking to reported him and he was arrested.

Thats great but he doesn't text me as i think he knows i hate him and doesn't know he likes me as a result don't take notice in the things he does when im around
Original post by karl pilkington
Having a healthy interest in the opposite sex is not 'creepy'

Are you the old paedophile teacher by any chance? Why are you stalking the girl on tsr? smh
Reply 90
Original post by kate426
My parents are divorced i look after myself because my mom is those type of mums e.g clothes, dinner and school issues. she doesn't listen to me and tells me to deal with it so i don't have anyone or i wouldn't be on here in the first place my mum wouldn't back me up infront of others SHE'S ALWAYS on there side. The teacher's in my school are irresponsible and corrupt an incident occurred in school where reporters came to get the news they told all of us to lie are way through so they can cover up their unprofessional behaviour they send teachers(male) sometimes the creepy teacher into students (girls) bedrooms in the morning if they don't want to go to school to wake them up.

So you are at a special school Kate, where some of the pupils are boarding there?
Original post by pjrodarte339
that's not what happened in my school. this girl in the year below claimed that my physics teacher had molested her at a detention, but after it was investigated they just expelled the girl because they thought she was lying. I don't know what actually happened, but I'd be very careful when making such serious accusations without concrete evidence. 'he stares at me' isn't really a valid point.

Blimey! When was this? I would imagine that there's been a lot of changer here in the last 6 months.

OP - have you told your parents? You should do.
Your school should have a safeguarding officer. You can probably find out who it is from student services/main office. Find them and talk to them about any issues you have like this.
Reply 93
Original post by Steve__
So you are at a special school Kate, where some of the pupils are boarding there?

No i don't have any special needs😊
Reply 94
Original post by Steve__

I don't go to a boarding school im talking about their own homes where their family lives
Reply 95
Original post by kate426
I don't go to a boarding school im talking about their own homes where their family lives

I'm wondering what sort of school could possibly fit your description. Certainly not a standard state school. Is it a private school?
Reply 96
is he fit?
Reply 97
Original post by Steve__
I'm wondering what sort of school could possibly fit your description. Certainly not a standard state school. Is it a private school?

Its a standard public school for all pupils
Reply 98
Farrrrrrrrrr from it. He is in middle fiftes. Grey hair. Bald. Skinny
Original post by kate426
Farrrrrrrrrr from it. He is in middle fiftes. Grey hair. Bald. Skinny

What ever floats your boat.

Quick Reply

Latest