The Student Room Group

What’s the worst thing you’ve done to your friend?

I videoed my friend talking about my other friend then showed them and watch the argument break out.

Scroll to see replies

low key **** block and steal his girl, just to break up with her after a few weeks but we're still mates and its a good laugh now
Original post by Anonymous
I videoed my friend talking about my other friend then showed them and watch the argument break out.

Some cheeky basta*rd you are,aren’t you?
Hmm...

I’ve probably taken their pants off once and made fun of them in class. Ngl I was pretty mean in elementary school. But karma got me back during middle so I’m a good kid in high lmao.

But you’re not any less mean of a kid tho tbfh 😂😂
Reply 4
lool tbh that is quite funny but it depends how serious it is and if ur friends can handle banter. For myself, probably accidentally wacking my
friend's teeth on the table. I felt a bit horrible afterwards but it was too funny
Original post by Anneyong <3
Some cheeky basta*rd you are,aren’t you?

U lookin mighty 🔥 🔥 🔥
Original post by BDho
U lookin mighty 🔥 🔥 🔥

Thank you.

Some other guy earlier on TSR had the nerves to call me ugly. I’d whoop his a*s if I ever caught that nobody hating on people hiding behind their screen.

Thanks again though ❤️
Thank you.

Some other guy earlier on TSR had the nerves to call me ugly. I’d whoop his a*s if I ever caught that nobody hating on people hiding behind their screen.

Thanks again though ❤️

I’d thump some sense into him and recommend an eye test because he clearly has no taste
Worst thing I’ve done, erm probably promised somebody I wouldn’t say something then the second they stopped telling me I turned around and told the other person which then lead to a big ordeal.
Thank you.

Thanks again though ❤️

fiery one i see, i can relate
I remember playing hockey in primary school ( the one with the ball not on ice cause we’re in England...) anyway and I went to hit the ball and hit the tooth and then his mouth was bleeding and his tooth was chipped.

Original post by _.Hals.
lool tbh that is quite funny but it depends how serious it is and if ur friends can handle banter. For myself, probably accidentally wacking my
friend's teeth on the table. I felt a bit horrible afterwards but it was too funny
I was rather cheeky back in primary so what I did was starting singing love songs to my friend’s 1st crush and telling him all about my friend ,and how she really likes him very exaggeratedly . She started crying.

I have matured since then.
Original post by Decipher
fiery one i see, i can relate

Ah yeah!! You were there during our conversation 😂😂😂 haha 😆
I had a friend who threatened me with a Baseball bat because i was talking to his GF

Long story short i put him on the floor.

Not quite a K.O but he was dazed.

the stupid prick.

Haven't spoken since. :colonhash:
Original post by BDho
I’d thump some sense into him and recommend an eye test because he clearly has no taste

Haha I like you
Ah yeah!! You were there during our conversation 😂😂😂 haha 😆

Just a bunch of TSR lurkers who wanna procrastinate :u:
Haha I like you

Me too... if you haven’t realised already
Original post by L0renna
I was rather cheeky back in primary so what I did was starting singing love songs to my friend’s 1st crush and telling him all about my friend ,and how she really likes him very exaggeratedly . She started crying.

I have matured since then.

And I thought I was bad? but you, you scare me.
This is going back a few years, me and a couple of friends bunked school, we decided to clime through his parents house window to play man hunt (a bit crazy and totally unacceptable I know). We hid the cookie jar in the washing machine only for his mum to find it. He was a total stoner so assumed he did it himself. To this day, he still doesn't know how it got there.
Original post by BDho
Me too... if you haven’t realised already

☺️☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending