The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

London Met Uni Official Student Rep - here to help

Hello everyone,

My name is Hasnai, I am a current postgraduate student at London Met studying marketing. I have also completed my undergraduate degree here in International Business. I really enjoy my time at the university and would love to share my experiences with you.

This is London Met’s official student rep thread for you to ask any questions you may have about undergraduate or postgraduate courses. Any questions you have about university life, student finance or any concerns you need answers to, I am here to help.

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have no matter how big or small. :u:

I look forward to hearing from you!
Hello, are you still available? I’d like to ask something if possible 🙂
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Original post by Vivi2018
Hello, are you still available? I’d like to ask something if possible 🙂

Hi Vivi,

Hannah here at the moment filling in for Hasnai! I should be able to help with your questions though.

What would you like to know? :smile:

Hannah
Hi ya,

I just accepted my offer for Jan 2019 and am looking for a good place to live nearby the Algate campus. I really like my privacy so I want an ensuite or a studio but my budget is around 800pcm :/ any resources? Or even what are some good areas to live in near there?
Hey @californiagal

That’s great news were looking forward to welcoming you after Christmas!
I completely understand where you’re coming from, I’m the same. London Met does not own or manage it’s own halls of residence. However, there are a number of privately owned halls of residence that offer en-suite accommodation. I have linked some below around your budget that are near Aldgate Campus:

Stratford One
Pacific Court
Station Court
The Curve

Have a look at our accommodation page too. It’s really helpful and there are so many different options.
I hope this helps, let me know how you get on.

Hasnai :h:
Reply 5
Hi Nice to contactI, Nethu from Sri Lanka planning to register London Met undergraduate programme, I am planning for BA (Hons) in Business Administration (London Met UK) from Sri Lanka.According to Sri Lanka agent I have to follow 4month foundation programme andPearson HND programmes. After completion I will be eligible to follow One Year top-up degree in BA (Hons) in Business AdministrationI have few questions, kindly help me to clarify1. Is this a 3 year degree (is it mention as 3 years degree or one year?)2. How many credits for the programme and mansion in transcript3. can we get exception for CIMA and ACCA after completing degree.Kindly help me to sort thisThanks
Hello,

My name is Precious from Nigeria.

I got admission for online msc. Information Technology at London Met.

I'm really looking forward to it.

But something has been bugging me for a while one, please I'll like to know if "distance learning" would be included in my certificate at the end of my course.

I asked because on the the school website that's how the course was described "Msc. Information Technology (Distance Learning )

Would be looking forward to your response. Thanks
Reply 7
Good evening. Can I take the chance to ask you for a tip?
I have received an unconditional offer to study part-time MA Digital Media at London Met.

Shall I decide to switch to full-time mood of study, is it possible? And also, do you suggest this option considering I work full time or do you think I will struggle?

Kind regards
:smile:

Original post by London Metropolitan University
Hi Vivi,

Hannah here at the moment filling in for Hasnai! I should be able to help with your questions though.

What would you like to know? :smile:

Hannah
Reply 8
Original post by London Met Uni students
Hello everyone,

My name is Hasnai, I am a current postgraduate student at London Met studying marketing. I have also completed my undergraduate degree here in International Business. I really enjoy my time at the university and would love to share my experiences with you.

This is London Met’s official student rep thread for you to ask any questions you may have about undergraduate or postgraduate courses. Any questions you have about university life, student finance or any concerns you need answers to, I am here to help.

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have no matter how big or small. :u:

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi just wanted to check on a small fact . I’m an international student and I already received my tier 4 visa for the September intake. So just wanted to check if London Met allows installment plans for the remaining 50% of the fees , for undergraduates .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending