The Student Room Group

The 'Welp, I tried' A-Level blog

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nyxnko_
:woo:
Depends on what's considered PG-13 :rofl:
Then don't drop French. :tongue: I'll definitely remember this sentence when you start complaining about the many essays in French you've got to write :rofl:

love this :adore:

Meghan Christmas elf. :gah:
Glad you're making friends and not being awkward :hugs:

:wink:
Ughhh, I hope you're ready for all the complaining I'm going to do:redface: Be ready to tell me 'I told you so'
Ahahah the princess diaries are a classic:lol:
Haven't heard back yet:frown:
I'm trying! It's been pretty good so far (surprisingly):biggrin:
:hugs:
Original post by MaizieAmyr
@troubletracking I missed the inside joke. :frown: Sounds like a good day though. :biggrin:

Long story short, I applied for DofE and realised I didn't wanna do it and it took me just short of a week to see the woman organising it (Barbara) to take me off the list because I was scared she'd beef at me and she didn't:giggle:
The full saga starts [post="79669482"]here[/post] if you're that invested:laugh:
:biggrin:
Original post by RazzzBerries
Your posts give me life I swear. Love that #bigbadBarbara xD

Will you ever see her again?

#bigbadbarbara is ... the mother I never had. She is ... the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don't know a better person. I don't know a better person.

Ahahaha honestly feel like the stars will align and fate will intervene and Barbara and I will eventually be reunited:lol:
Original post by troubletracking
#bigbadbarbara is ... the mother I never had. She is ... the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don't know a better person. I don't know a better person.

Ahahaha honestly feel like the stars will align and fate will intervene and Barbara and I will eventually be reunited:lol:

YASSS keep me posted xD
Original post by RazzzBerries
YASSS keep me posted xD

Will do:tongue:
Thursday, 13th September 2018
Today's timetable: French (P3), History (P4), English (P5)
Post length: Moderate, but a cry for help

This week is going so slow- how is it only Thursday?? The days used to fly by at high school, but now days seem so long, even if I've only got three lessons. I also have to be up at six tomorrow, and I'm trying not to think about that.

Another late start for me today, so I woke up to some family drama downstairs when my sister got up for school, and I actually got of bed an hour later, at about half eight. I finished off the French listening homework that I was slogging away over last night, and leaving it overnight after literally replaying the track about thirty times really helped and I was able to see it (or hear it, I suppose) in a new light, and there was only one question I still couldn't answer.

On the trek up the hill to school, a girl in my French was telling me how she hadn't done the listening homework, so we went to the study centre thingy for fifteen minutes where I helped her with it, and then we went to period three, français. We got our vocab tests back that we did on Tuesday, and I got 14/15 on the family vocab and 14/14 on the verb test, although I'm lowkey annoyed at myself that the word I got wrong on the vocab section was because I must've missed it when I was importing the vocab onto Quizlet, so go me. It turned out that only half of us had done the listening homework, because the file was from school's weird online network thingy, and it was in .wma so it wouldn't work on loads of people's computers. I realised this last night, so then I was getting up these dodgy websites to convert the file into mp3 format to then play through iTunes, which may have been slightly illegal (don't think it was tho, the website wasn't that dodgy), but if that's not dedication then I don't know what is:biggrin:

After lunch, I had history, in which we were going over the final details to write this bigass essay Richard's been banging on about, and then we actually got set the aforementioned 4-page essay for next Thursday. I'm probably going to do it over the weekend, and I think I understand what I'm doing. He also went over how he'd prefer us to structure it, which was all well and good, but the way he grouped things together for paragraphs acc lowkey stressed me out and confused me, but I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. I wrote about half of all the essays I did in geography only half understanding what was going on, so I'll rewrite my current notes again and hope for the best.

Then we had English, where we've just started going through Rossetti's poems in detail. We did In the Round Tower at Jhansi today, which seemed pretty dull until we actually went through it, and I did enjoy it. I learnt loads of vocabulary that personally I think is cool, though objectively I'm aware it's probably not, but I really like knowing literary devices and techniques like 'spondee' and 'anapaest', and one of the reasons I originally wanted to take English Language was to learn all the names for all the types of words, cos I'm really into linguisic-y kinda stuff. Occasionally I think about how I should've taken it, but there's no way I could've handlled four, and I'm pretty happy with the options I've got, so it's all good.

"I make bad decisions for a living"- A memoir, by me:

On Wednesday morning, I also rung up that primary school (which took a pep talk from both my friend and my mum), and they gave me an email to get in touch with this woman. I did so, and got an email a few hours later saying how all places are full atm and she'll keep me in mind if any arise. Honestly wasn't expecting that as I'd been banking on it to tick that mandatory enrichment box, so then I started to panic because I had to do something. The majority of courses were taken up, especially ones I was interested in, like Italian or Russian, so then I got desperate. Basically, the way it works is that you have to do at least one enrichment per half term until April. Some enrichments last only half a term, so that means you need to select two at the beginning of each term, while some are termly, so you select one at the beginning of every term, and a few, like DofE, last the whole year, so you just pick one in September and you're done. The system physically won't let you sign up for more than one, so if you're a model student with a booming social life (i.e. not me) you have to faff around with paper forms to be able to do more than one. That is, however, until Meghan uses the system.
So, let me set the scene: It's late Wednesday evening, I'm in bed (and we all know this is where most bad decsisons on the internet take place. Exhibit A: these posts), the enrichment deadline is Friday, and I'm seriously running out of options. Heck, even Creative Colouring Club's full. American West Society isn't, somehow, but I'm not quite desperate enough to travel down that wagon trail again. It's the extracurricular version of trying to get Panic! at the Disco tickets: it's unlikely you're going to get what you want, and it's hella stressful.
Spanish for Fun wasn't full, so I'm signing my life away like I'm back in Barbara's office, but that's for the second half of this term, and I still need one for the first term. There's significantly fewer options, but yoga's free. And you know who runs it? Barbara.
It may be 10pm, but I've still got some sense it me, so then I sign up for Business Skills in Infomation Technology, because I see the word 'certificate at the end of course', and I'm in. It'll look decent on my CV. I can barely make a powerpoint, so we'll take it. I'm not really into that kinda stuff, but it's fine. It's that or Barbara. I'm sweating, full of adrenaline. This is the most stressful thing I've done since June. But then I realise that business IT's a termly extracurricular, and Spanish is a half termly one, so technically I've got 1 and a half here.
And that's where I see it, there at the top of the 'full year' list. And it's not a great idea, but all of my ideas are terrible anyway, so I sign up for 5k running. As in couch to 5k, except it's Classroom Chair to 5k because even when advertising sport, they've got to be 'down with the kidz'.

It wasn't until tomorrow morning that it dawned on me that a.) I don't know if Spanish for fun is for beginners like me or actual Spanish learners and I'm going to rock up all 'Hola, amigos, je suis Dora' and they'll tell me to adios the hell out, b.) Why the tf have I signed up for business IT? Do I look like Lord Sugar to you (answer that question and you're fired), and, more importantly, c.) Why have I committed to spening my Wednesday afternoons jogging round the neighbourhood in preparation to run 5 kilometers by April?
It seems making bad decisions have become my new hobby.
But it's not the kind of bad decsiion that signing up for DofE was, it's more of a whoops-that-was-silly-oh-well-i-suppose-i'll-have-fun as opposed to actual dread, so maybe I'll be doing the 10 000m in the 2024 olympics. Mo Farah? How about Meg Farah?:cool:

Anyway, what I did today when I got home:

French:

Got home late again, so pretty much the only thing I did was make a load of flashcards for irregular French verbs in the present tense. I've also been listening to quite a bit of French music lately, and let me tell you, Cendrillion is une bop. As is Un autre monde. Yeah, that's it. Productive? We don't know her:wink:

So yeah, in the past 48 hours, my Spotify is full of slightly werid French men, I'm on the path to literally being so hench, and I'm also about to embark on business CEO training. Just your average, really:redface:

Pour souls who have committed to being tagged:
(if you're also slightly masochistic, lemme know if you wanna be tagged- or removed, for that matter)

Spoiler

Then we had English, where we've just started going through Rossetti's poems in detail. We did In the Round Tower at Jhansi today, which seemed pretty dull until we actually went through it, and I did enjoy it. I learnt loads of vocabulary that personally I think is cool, though objectively I'm aware it's probably not, but I really like knowing literary devices and techniques like 'spondee' and 'anapaest...'

Are you beginning with poetry? Oh wow, we’re literally testing the waters of AO2 and AO3 with our Shakespeare play (Hamlet) and our first book from our selected genre of fiction (dystopia; 1984). By the by, we’re both with OCR.

Speaking of my man Orwell and his divine dystopia fiction of 1984. I was met with some mind-bending bewilderment upon receiving feedback telling me to [embed] quotes,’ despite the fact we were told that it wasn’t really that relevant to the marking criteria for the actual exam or our homework! Anyway, I wasn’t too fussed, the following feedback states:

‘WWW: Well done Tolga some excellent analysis of the first chapter and how the Government have power in the text. Really lovely focus on the key elements that Orwell has embedded and the impact on the reader.

EBI (Specify which assessment objective to focus on):

NEXT- You need to embed quotations into your writing as in places it is narrative where you explain what is happening. The use of quotes will help focus your analysis on specific sections of the text.’

The EBI wasn’t a diatribe, or didn’t read as such. That was until I found out a multitude of remarks of the most scathing and brutal variety scalding my first-time efforts of analysing literature to an A-level standard on the Word document. She savagely ravaged my piece, dissected and dismantled my analysis and buried me as well.

one of the reasons I originally wanted to take English Language was to learn all the names for all the types of words, cos I'm really into linguisic-y kinda stuff. Occasionally I think about how I should've taken it, but there's no way I could've handlled four, and I'm pretty happy with the options I've got, so it's all good.

If you had literary devices in mind, then you would have been in for a shock with A-level English language. Already after the first lesson, the disparity between this course and its GCSE counterpart is so conspicuous, but also so staggering to the point that it’s truly baffling. In essence, it chooses to delve into the ‘theory behind language,’ along also exploring the elements of the English language’s evolution, in lieu of writing imaginative and creative prose or persuasive, transactional texts and performing close-reading analysis on fiction and non-fictional excerpts. A whole portion course is literally a GCSE history thematic study called ‘language through time’. That’s not to say it’s bad though. What is, on the other hand, is the fact that we’ll be subjected to baseline assessment next week -- I'm preparing for joyous times ahead! No seriously though, disgusting. According to some really shaky assumptions predicated on short comments by our teacher, the test connotes the contents of the first lesson (we’ve been left in the dark with regards to the minutiae of the assessment’s contents). ****.

P.S. I’m also thinking of changing my style with inverted commas to the more commonly used British English convention of placing the punctuation outside of the inverted commas. It just seems more rational to me. I only every usually put the punctuation outside the inverted commas if the content is the title of something, unless the punctuation is in the title. It’s a deeply entrenched habit that I'm a little paranoid about.

So yeah, in the past 48 hours, my Spotify is full of slightly werid French men, I'm on the path to literally being so hench, and I'm also about to embark on business CEO training. Just your average, really:redface:

Lol. This was a good laugh. :biggrin:
(edited 5 years ago)
running:woohoo:
:wink:
Ughhh, I hope you're ready for all the complaining I'm going to do:redface: Be ready to tell me 'I told you so'
Ahahah the princess diaries are a classic:lol:
Haven't heard back yet:frown:
I'm trying! It's been pretty good so far (surprisingly):biggrin:
:hugs:

I will. :tongue:
Funny thing is, I didn't realise it was a quote from the princess diaries cos I haven't watched it :colondollar:
Aww.. hope you get it tho :hugs: (maybe you'll send me some pics...? #creepystalkermode)
Oh good :biggrin:
:lovehug:

There's always dodgy converters online. :yes:
This is BRILLIANT!! :rofl: How on earth do you manage to make these decisions?!
I'm sure they'll cater to everyone in 'Spanish for fun' and that you'll somewhat enjoy Business IT :teehee: Maybe you WILL be running 10k at the 2024 olympics? :dontknow: Anything could happen :tongue:
Original post by entertainmyfaith
running:woohoo:

Running from my problems? Sure. Running 5000 metres? Maybe not so sure:redface:
Original post by Tolgarda
Are you beginning with poetry? Oh wow, we’re literally testing the waters of AO2 and AO3 with our Shakespeare play (Hamlet) and our first book from our selected genre of fiction (dystopia; 1984). By the by, we’re both with OCR.

Speaking of my man Orwell and his divine dystopia fiction of 1984. I was met with some mind-bending bewilderment upon receiving feedback telling me to [embed] quotes,’ despite the fact we were told that it wasn’t really that relevant to the marking criteria for the actual exam or our homework! Anyway, I wasn’t too fussed, the following feedback states:

‘WWW: Well done Tolga some excellent analysis of the first chapter and how the Government have power in the text. Really lovely focus on the key elements that Orwell has embedded and the impact on the reader.

EBI (Specify which assessment objective to focus on):

NEXT- You need to embed quotations into your writing as in places it is narrative where you explain what is happening. The use of quotes will help focus your analysis on specific sections of the text.’

The EBI wasn’t a diatribe, or didn’t read as such. That was until I found out a multitude of remarks of the most scathing and brutal variety scalding my first-time efforts of analysing literature to an A-level standard on the Word document. She savagely ravaged my piece, dissected and dismantled my analysis and buried me as well.

If you had literary devices in mind, then you would have been in for a shock with A-level English language. Already after the first lesson, the disparity between this course and its GCSE counterpart is so conspicuous, but also so staggering to the point that it’s truly baffling. In essence, it chooses to delve into the ‘theory behind language,’ along also exploring the elements of the English language’s evolution, in lieu of writing imaginative and creative prose or persuasive, transactional texts and performing close-reading analysis on fiction and non-fictional excerpts. A whole portion course is literally a GCSE history thematic study called ‘language through time’. That’s not to say it’s bad though. What is, on the other hand, is the fact that we’ll be subjected to baseline assessment next week -- I'm preparing for joyous times ahead! No seriously though, disgusting. According to some really shaky assumptions predicated on short comments by our teacher, the test connotes the contents of the first lesson (we’ve been left in the dark with regards to the minutiae of the assessment’s contents). ****.

P.S. I’m also thinking of changing my style with inverted commas to the more commonly used British English convention of placing the punctuation outside of the inverted commas. It just seems more rational to me. I only every usually put the punctuation outside the inverted commas if the content is the title of something, unless the punctuation is in the title. It’s a deeply entrenched habit that I'm a little paranoid about.

Lol. This was a good laugh. :biggrin:

Wow, I'm always astounded how eloquent and articulate you are in comparison to my incoherent ramblings:colondollar:
Yeah, we've started off on poetry then we're moving on to drama (A Doll's House for me) I think..? My school runs both dystopian and gothic, and I've been put on gothic and I'm also doing Twelfth Night while other classes are doing the Tempest... wanna swap?:biggrin:
Woah, that's pretty good for your first (or one of your first) essay of the year! Keep it up:tongue:
Yeah, I've heard it's massively different from GCSE. Are you finding it okay?
Honestly, I probably wouldn't notice where you put your inverted commas. Idek what's grammatically correct tbh, but I've never seen someone so meticulous with their words and grammar as you before (in a good way!) Had to look up a good handful of the words you used:biggrin:
Original post by nyxnko_
I will. :tongue:
Funny thing is, I didn't realise it was a quote from the princess diaries cos I haven't watched it :colondollar:
Aww.. hope you get it tho :hugs: (maybe you'll send me some pics...? #creepystalkermode)
Oh good :biggrin:
:lovehug:

There's always dodgy converters online. :yes:
This is BRILLIANT!! :rofl: How on earth do you manage to make these decisions?!
I'm sure they'll cater to everyone in 'Spanish for fun' and that you'll somewhat enjoy Business IT :teehee: Maybe you WILL be running 10k at the 2024 olympics? :dontknow: Anything could happen :tongue:

Whattt??? Girl I'm three seconds away from flying right over to you and making you watch the absolute classic that is the princess diaries:rofl:
If I become an elf, I'll be definitely be sending you pics of me in costume:grin: (if you've seen me in a dalek costume can it really get much worse:redface:)
I'm legit a different person after 10pm I swear to god:facepalm:
Yeah I guess it won't be so bad:biggrin: Can you imagine tho? Me at the olympics?:lol:
Sunday, 16th September 2018
Post length: Nando's moderate peri-peri sauce

You know what, today's actually been quite productive. Yesterday I did no work, because I went on the hunt for a warm jacket and got lost in the abyss of Primarni where time ceases to exist and, inevitably, came out the other end with way more than just a jacket, because one does not simply go into Primark and only buy one thing.
Yeah, so today, I had quite a lot of notes to write and a few bits of homework to do and, lo and behold, I pretty much completed everything (not really but gold star for effort, right?)

The callous on my middle finger where my pen rests has made its comeback after taking the summer off and my Momentum chrome extension was back in business to welcome the return of moderate productivity:

History:

It's custom now to kick off the morning (note the morning, guess who started work before midday!!) with a nice bit of history notes and I did just that, although I always underestimate how long they take. I had quite a few pages too, and I did make an effort to try and make them at least borderline legible while throwing in a splash of colour here and there, so they took me a good two hours. Later, while I was cutting up the vegetables for tea, I was watching a youtube video on the 1906 general election in preparation for the actual history homework, which is to write an essay on whether or not the Conservatives lost the election or the Liberals won. I wrote about a page an a half before tea, and it's due Thursday, so I do have a bit of time, but I did get right into it, although I'm really not sure whether I'm writing it right or if i'm rambling too much (hard to imagine, I know. Meghan? Rambling? Who?). It's the first essay we've ever written for our teacher to mark (first essay I've written in a while lmao), and while I'm aware it's most likely going to be trash by A level standards, I at least want it to be borderline passable for only-just-started-year-12 standards, you know?

French:

I get so much French homework, but it's often just little sheets to complete that are all due different days, so it's just easier to get them all out of the way in one go. Due tomorrow is this reading activity which confused me a little. There were a load of words I had to look up, and I can never really distinguish between 'false' and 'not mentioned'. Like, if someone says their teachers are strict and the question is on about if someone likes their teachers, surely you could argue that it'd be false because they say they're strict and that insinuates how they dislike them, but at the same time, it's technically not mentioned so..?? We have a vocab test on Tuesday about the last 25 words on the sheet for family vocab, so I imported them on Quizlet and went through them once. I'll get them down on Monday. I then made flashcards on the last eight or so present tense irregulars, and I've literally got a hefty stack of them now. I hope there's no more because I'm not sure they'll all fit on the ring.

English:

All I did was rewrite my notes, and then send them to a friend who missed the lesson. Apparently, this week we'll be writing an essay, so maybe I should look at some of the poems, but Goblin Market is, and I kid you not, about 20 A4 pages long, and I haven't got the motivation to do more than skim it, tbh. I want to finish reading Act 1 one A Doll's House this evening, but we'll see what happens. I don't think I'll have time.

So, yeah, this weekend was pretty decent. I helped my sister with her geography homework which was mainly just me telling her what to write (she was doing earthquakes ugh it makes me so emo), and my geography teacher rang my dad up on Friday and asked if she can use my scripts in lesson, which I obviously agreed to and I guess it's pretty cool. I lowkey miss geography so much, even though I spent most of my Sunday nights hurridly writing 9 markers. Our teacher was amazing and the class was even better, and idk man, geography lessons were just...nice. I would've taken it for A level but I'm not a fan of human geography and I'd rather jump off a wave cut platform than do all that traipsing around for fieldwork, but yeah, I miss those times in year 10 when we'd draw coloured plate boundary diagrams and play Kahoot. Ugh freaking climate change is lowkey my sexuality mm yes you can carbon capture and storage me any day:wink:

I still need to tidy my bedroom, but this is lowkey my favourite part of the week, and I'm looking forward to it. I usually put on Casey Neistat's podcast with his wife, but there's no new episode this week, so I'm thinking I'll put Lore on instead and bumble about my bedroom changing my sheets and folding clothes to relaxing sound of weird true horror stories. Maybe I'll need to start finding some more educational podcasts like I did for GCSE, but for now this is more than fine.

Hope everyone has a great week next week, hope your mum's doing well, and I hope you find time to eat breakfast tomorrow:h:

Pour souls who have committed to being tagged:
(if you're also slightly masochistic, lemme know if you wanna be tagged- or removed, for that matter)

Spoiler

Wow, I'm always astounded how eloquent and articulate you are in comparison to my incoherent ramblings:colondollar:

Thanks haha. I think the ability to present most prose in an erudite fashion has usually been one of my strong-suits (English has been my forte for a while). I'm not a jack of all trades, but I'm probably a master of one.

Yeah, we've started off on poetry then we're moving on to drama (A Doll's House for me) I think..? My school runs both dystopian and gothic, and I've been put on gothic and I'm also doing Twelfth Night while other classes are doing the Tempest... wanna swap?:biggrin:

I see. You know I forgot this side of the course existed. I am under the impression that A Doll's House is one of my texts though (might request for some pointers from you when I cross that bridge). It's unfortunate that you're studying gothic fiction we might have had a decent bond with our texts.

Woah, that's pretty good for your first (or one of your first) essay of the year! Keep it up:tongue:
Yeah, I've heard it's massively different from GCSE. Are you finding it okay?
Honestly, I probably wouldn't notice where you put your inverted commas. Idek what's grammatically correct tbh, but I've never seen someone so meticulous with their words and grammar as you before (in a good way!) Had to look up a good handful of the words you used:biggrin:

Your compliments are much appreciated. :smile:

I don't want to forge confident judgements too hastily. I'll give Language another few weeks before I can construct some solid first impressions on the course. However, it hasn't struck me as a subject to be in a buoyant mood for, and for me right now, there's actually a bit of malaise. At least we're with AQA (my favourite awarding body because their mark-schemes and question papers aren't intended to be exam labyrinths).

I just want to say that my intention isn't for my comments to be arcane, so as to give them an aura of sophistication. I also do not try to act pompous with my penchant for adopting an extensive and slightly complex vocabulary, rather it is out of paranoia and fear that I may forget some of these 'special' words that I can use for apposite occasions in the future. The same goes for bothering to try and be grammatically accurate on the f*cking internet. :tongue:
(edited 5 years ago)
i have one of those callouses too it really annoys me :lol:
i miss geography too:cry:
your themes sound better for english lit than mine agh i'd have loved to do dystopian:redface:
Whattt??? Girl I'm three seconds away from flying right over to you and making you watch the absolute classic that is the princess diaries:rofl:
If I become an elf, I'll be definitely be sending you pics of me in costume:grin: (if you've seen me in a dalek costume can it really get much worse:redface:)
I'm legit a different person after 10pm I swear to god:facepalm:
Yeah I guess it won't be so bad:biggrin: Can you imagine tho? Me at the olympics?:lol:

:rofl: Welp, maybe I'll watch it some time in the next half year :dontknow:
YESS!! MEGHAN ELF!! :woo:
:giggle: You should stop thinking after 10pm. Then, you won't be a different person. :lol:
Actually, I can? :dontknow:

Yeah, my callous is back too :sad:
Best of luck with cleaning your room!! :rave:
Original post by Tolgarda
Thanks haha. I think the ability to present most prose in an erudite fashion has usually been one of my strong-suits (English has been my forte for a while). I'm not a jack of all trades, but I'm probably a master of one.

I see. You know I forgot this side of the course existed. I am under the impression that A Doll's House is one of my texts though (might request for some pointers from you when I cross that bridge). It's unfortunate that you're studying gothic fiction we might have had a decent bond with our texts.

Your compliments are much appreciated. :smile:

I don't want to forge confident judgements too hastily. I'll give Language another few weeks before I can construct some solid first impressions on the course. However, it hasn't struck me as a subject to be in a buoyant mood for, and for me right now, there's actually a bit of malaise. At least we're with AQA (my favourite awarding body because their mark-schemes and question papers aren't intended to be exam labyrinths).

I just want to say that my intention isn't for my comments to be arcane, so as to give them an aura of sophistication. I also do not try to act pompous with my penchant for adopting an extensive and slightly complex lexis, rather it is out of paranoia and fear that I may forget some of these 'special' words that I can use for apposite occasions in the future. The same goes for bothering to try and be grammatically accurate on the f*cking internet. :tongue:

I agree, you most certainly sound well versed in the English language my dude
Ughhh gothic:frown: Will keep you posted on A Doll's House though:smile:
There's been a lot of people saying it's not for them atm in my school, but apparently it gets a lot better
Nah, I totally get you. I wish I had your determination and motivation to get a lot of complex words in my active vocabulary. I learnt a load for English language and I can probably remember about four of them:redface:
People who use correct grammar on the internet could probably single-handedly take over the world:biggrin:
Original post by clouddbubbles
i have one of those callouses too it really annoys me :lol:

Name a more iconic duo that a big-ass finger callous and exam season:frown:
Original post by entertainmyfaith
i miss geography too:cry:
your themes sound better for english lit than mine agh i'd have loved to do dystopian:redface:

geography lessons were always so chill
so would i tbh:frown: not sure i'm digging dracula atm but we'll see:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending