Law.

in my opinion, at least.
Original post by Your Local Dog
Law.

in my opinion, at least.

what makes you say that?
Original post by Fayzan_Ali
what makes you say that?

Law introduces a lot more new concepts. I know a few friends who dropped law because it wasn't for them.
Reply 4
I never done psychology but I found law reasonably easy
Original post by Your Local Dog
Law introduces a lot more new concepts. I know a few friends who dropped law because it wasn't for them.

concepts such as what?
Its bc Im interested in doing law in the future but Im unsure as to whether it is the right choice for me
Original post by Rhiannon1066
I never done psychology but I found law reasonably easy

im leraning about tort law right now , does it get more easy or at least interesting?
Reply 7
im leraning about tort law right now , does it get more easy or at least interesting?

I guess that’s down to the person I did criminal law as I found it much more interesting. I never enjoyed tort or contract and I found it harder but maybe that’s because I didn’t study it I avoided tort completely.
I guess that’s down to the person I did criminal law as I found it much more interesting. I never enjoyed tort or contract and I found it harder but maybe that’s because I didn’t study it I avoided tort completely.

so you had to do tort contract and criminal but criminal is good?
Reply 9
so you had to do tort contract and criminal but criminal is good?

So I had to do either criminal law or contact in AS unit 2 and then criminal or tort or contract in A2 but of course that’s spread out so in unit 3 it’s either criminal or contract and unit 4 criminal or tort and then section C which I found the hardest. I don’t know if the new spec changes that. They advise you cover all topics so you have the choice when it comes to exams I never did studied tort at all and covered a bit on contract and but mostly all criminal. I think it’s good but everyone’s different you may enjoy tort more
So I had to do either criminal law or contact in AS unit 2 and then criminal or tort or contract in A2 but of course that’s spread out so in unit 3 it’s either criminal or contract and unit 4 criminal or tort and then section C which I found the hardest. I don’t know if the new spec changes that. They advise you cover all topics so you have the choice when it comes to exams I never did studied tort at all and covered a bit on contract and but mostly all criminal. I think it’s good but everyone’s different you may enjoy tort more

hmmm and if you dont mind me asking what grade did you get?
hmmm and if you dont mind me asking what grade did you get?

Sure a C it’s not the greatest I’ll be honest but I didn’t start until March and I taught myself so not bad going and I done AS and A2 together

Quick Reply

Latest