The Student Room Group

Arbitio essay not marked

If you use the LNAT preparation website Arbitio, how long did you wait before your essay was marked?

I sent mine off to be marked over a week ago and still haven't received any feedback, I've also contacted them by email explaining that my exam is on Saturday and haven't received a reply to that either.

I'm kinda of regretting spending £50 on this site now because I really wanted this feedback...
Original post by xemilygriffithsx
If you use the LNAT preparation website Arbitio, how long did you wait before your essay was marked?

I sent mine off to be marked over a week ago and still haven't received any feedback, I've also contacted them by email explaining that my exam is on Saturday and haven't received a reply to that either.

I'm kinda of regretting spending £50 on this site now because I really wanted this feedback...

The same here. I submitted my essay almost two weeks ago and still have not heard back from Arbitio despite having e-mailed them twice already. I am worried that I may not get the feedback back before my LNAT that is coming up very soon. Providing essay feedback is an important element of this paid service. I am extremely disappointed.
@xemilygriffithsx @kabumbaweed

i'm really sorry you had to go through this. But why did you part with your money if you've never met the people behind this website in the first place? I've seen websites where GDL students claim that they can write a legal essay for you for about 100 quid and submit to you in a day but I don't even want to donate my money to them.

can you lodge a police report and recover the money back?
Police report?

****ing muppet.
Original post by xemilygriffithsx

Original post by kabumbaweed
The same here. I submitted my essay almost two weeks ago and still have not heard back from Arbitio despite having e-mailed them twice already. I am worried that I may not get the feedback back before my LNAT that is coming up very soon. Providing essay feedback is an important element of this paid service. I am extremely disappointed.

I would like to profusely apologise for the arisen situation. We have experienced some problems with the essay marking workload and the turnaround times have slowed down during the peak LNAT season. Part of the reason is that the feedback provided is quite extensive, undergoes a quality check and gets uploaded onto the platform. I feel terrible that you have been let down in this regard and can only say that an untimely essay marking has happened only in a few unfortunate instances. We are taking lessons from this and will be improving the internal marking system. I have replied to your emails and issued refunds. I have PM'ed you both to see if there is anything else we can do to rectify the situation.
hi my essay hasn't been marked and i have my leat in 5 days HELP!!
Original post by EDERZMCMAN
hi my essay hasn't been marked and i have my leat in 5 days HELP!!

Thanks for letting us know - I think I've replied to your email on this (based on the date of the exam) and the feedback has been prioritised for tomorrow. Do PM just to be absolutely certain.
Reply 7
HI Arbitio this is urgent I subscribe to the arbitio's 390 USD package on 2nd of DEC .And after only completing one exercise ,I logged on to the platform today ,it said I need to subscribe again and I have no any subscription ? My LNAT exam is approaching and I cannot afford to pay gain .I have sent multiple emails with NO SINGLE REPLY .I am very disappointed and urgently need help in restoring my account
Reply 8
Original post by Arbitio LNAT
I would like to profusely apologise for the arisen situation. We have experienced some problems with the essay marking workload and the turnaround times have slowed down during the peak LNAT season. Part of the reason is that the feedback provided is quite extensive, undergoes a quality check and gets uploaded onto the platform. I feel terrible that you have been let down in this regard and can only say that an untimely essay marking has happened only in a few unfortunate instances. We are taking lessons from this and will be improving the internal marking system. I have replied to your emails and issued refunds. I have PM'ed you both to see if there is anything else we can do to rectify the situation.

HI Arbitio this is urgent

I subscribe to the arbitio's 390 USD package on 2nd of DEC .And after only completing one exercise ,I logged on to the platform today ,it said I need to subscribe again and I have no any subscription ? My LNAT exam is approaching and I cannot afford to pay gain .I have sent multiple emails with NO SINGLE REPLY .I am very disappointed and urgently need help in restoring my account

Thanks for letting us know - I think I've replied to your email on this (based on the date of the exam) and the feedback has been prioritised for tomorrow. Do PM just to be absolutely certain.
Reply 9

HI Arbitio this is urgent I subscribe to the arbitio's 390 USD package on 2nd of DEC .And after only completing one exercise ,I logged on to the platform today ,it said I need to subscribe again and I have no any subscription ? My LNAT exam is approaching and I cannot afford to pay gain .I have sent multiple emails with NO SINGLE REPLY .I am very disappointed and urgently need help in restoring my account
Why are you paying for LNAT "services"?

It's bog-standard reading and comprehension and essay writing "test".

There's no law to be assessed on. Sounds like a scam to me.
Original post by Audrey18
@xemilygriffithsx @kabumbaweed

i'm really sorry you had to go through this. But why did you part with your money if you've never met the people behind this website in the first place? I've seen websites where GDL students claim that they can write a legal essay for you for about 100 quid and submit to you in a day but I don't even want to donate my money to them.

can you lodge a police report and recover the money back?

Re Audrey18's post

A word of warning for students. This is known as 'contract cheating'. Your uni will come down very hard on you if you get a 3rd party to write an assessment for you (even if you don't pay them).
Original post by Lawschoolhack
Re Audrey18's post

A word of warning for students. This is known as 'contract cheating'. Your uni will come down very hard on you if you get a 3rd party to write an assessment for you (even if you don't pay them).

Well said.

It's an academic misconduct and you can kiss an career as a solicitor/barrister goodbye.

Latest

Trending

Trending