The Student Room Group

Why are my arbitio LNAT scores going lower?

My LNAT is next week and I have been preparing with arbitio, but my scores keep going lower. My percentile is still slightly above average, but I am starting to feel stressed about it. My average right now is 21. Has this happened to anyone before? Does anyone have any advice?
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by maheen001
My LNAT is next week and I have been preparing with arbitio, but my scores keep going lower. My percentile is still slightly above average, but I am starting to feel stressed about it. My average right now is 21. Has this happened to anyone before? Does anyone have any advice?

if you have an average of 21 on arbitio dont stress, its much harder than the real thing and the exam nerves are just setting in. On top of that the difficulty of arbitio tests vary greatly, whilst all are harder than the real thing, some are significantly harder, like to the point where its ridiculous ( one test has an average score of 15) interpreting arbitio scores to what is required of universities is a waste of time and energy, instead compare the scores to the average of that specific test, if you get around the average or higher, youre on track to do well. Stressing will only decrease your potential

On a different note, is Arbitio actually working for you? i fear that the website is down because its not working for me.
Reply 2
Original post by Lunnr006.302
if you have an average of 21 on arbitio dont stress, its much harder than the real thing and the exam nerves are just setting in. On top of that the difficulty of arbitio tests vary greatly, whilst all are harder than the real thing, some are significantly harder, like to the point where its ridiculous ( one test has an average score of 15) interpreting arbitio scores to what is required of universities is a waste of time and energy, instead compare the scores to the average of that specific test, if you get around the average or higher, youre on track to do well. Stressing will only decrease your potential

On a different note, is Arbitio actually working for you? i fear that the website is down because its not working for me.

Thank you so much that made me feel a lot better!! Arbitio is working for me i go on it a lot and it doesnt crash or anything like that
Thank you so much that made me feel a lot better!! Arbitio is working for me i go on it a lot and it doesnt crash or anything like that

interesting, i woke up this morning and the website did not even want to load and still doesnt, i went on the student room and a bunch of people are having the same problem, can you access it right now?
Reply 4
Original post by Lunnr006.302
interesting, i woke up this morning and the website did not even want to load and still doesnt, i went on the student room and a bunch of people are having the same problem, can you access it right now?

Oh no I cant. it worked a few hours ago but now i cant. its taking too long to load. i think two days ago it did crash for me too when i tried to submit an essay
Oh no I cant. it worked a few hours ago but now i cant. its taking too long to load. i think two days ago it did crash for me too when i tried to submit an essay

yeah the website is down, hopefully its fixed soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending