The Student Room Group

Dating a girl

Recently started dating a girl at uni. It will be our 5th date this Saturday. She has been back to mine on the 3rd and 4th date to watch a movie. And on the 3rd date I managed to kiss her on the lips. And then when I met her for the 4th date we greeted each other with a hug and a kiss on the lips. However, I thought throughout the movie on the 4th date we may start to make out and stuff. However throughout the movie i only managed to get a peck on the lips. And when I walked her back home I again hugged her and kissed her good night. The reason why I'm writing this is to get some ideas about how to take this a step further to making out with her. As I do believe she is quite interested in me as she has said through text and in person that she likes spending time with me. And she wouldn't have agreed to go on a 5th date if she didn't. So do you guys think she is just talking it slow and is shy or that maybe its more of a friend situation. Thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
Recently started dating a girl at uni. It will be our 5th date this Saturday. She has been back to mine on the 3rd and 4th date to watch a movie. And on the 3rd date I managed to kiss her on the lips. And then when I met her for the 4th date we greeted each other with a hug and a kiss on the lips. However, I thought throughout the movie on the 4th date we may start to make out and stuff. However throughout the movie i only managed to get a peck on the lips. And when I walked her back home I again hugged her and kissed her good night. The reason why I'm writing this is to get some ideas about how to take this a step further to making out with her. As I do believe she is quite interested in me as she has said through text and in person that she likes spending time with me. And she wouldn't have agreed to go on a 5th date if she didn't. So do you guys think she is just talking it slow and is shy or that maybe its more of a friend situation. Thanks.

She's probably just trying to get to know you more before she wants to get too physical. When you kiss her, just see if it continues instead of stopping at one kiss - does she totally pull away after the kiss or does she linger? If she lingers it suggests she wants to kiss more.
Well I would say the next time you kiss maybe stay at it a bit longer and see what happens, I’m sure you’ll get laid soon dude, I’ll pray for you :smug:
Not all girls are that easy pal, you're moving too quick trying to drop her knickers. She might be frigid.
Original post by Anonymous

Wait for her to go in for a kiss, and when she's really close, like a cm or so, scream "OI LEMME SMASH?!". She'll definitely like you more if you do this, so it's a win/win.
Reply 5
Thanks for the advice guys. I'll give it a shot 😀
Put it this way. I've been with my girl for almost 9 months and we haven't had sex yet. That's slow, your situation, not so much
Original post by DieselGate
Not all girls are that easy pal, you're moving too quick trying to drop her knickers. She might be frigid.

Just because a girl doesn’t have sex with you in the first 5 mins does not make her frigid
Original post by ingrownhair
Just because a girl doesn’t have sex with you in the first 5 mins does not make her frigid

Doesn't it?
5 days isn't that much, and at least you have actually kissed. Take it slow, be patient, and just give her some time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending