The Student Room Group

What would be your nightmare job?

For me it would be anything office based-like working in the finance sector or anything to do with doing lots of maths everyday.I just prefer being up on my feet and not doing maths.Just interested to see what others think :biggrin: (This is meant to be a fun thing,not to offend anyone)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Gynaecologist.
Reply 2
Dantist:frown:
Original post by UWS
Gynaecologist.

loool
Original post by FutureMissMRCS
For me it would be anything office based-like working in the finance sector or anything to do with doing lots of maths everyday.I just prefer being up on my feet and not doing maths.Just interested to see what others think :biggrin: (This is meant to be a fun thing,not to offend anyone)

Counsellor
Interesting question. For me:

Social worker
Advertising
Office admin work
(edited 5 years ago)
interpreting bad dreams
What's your current job? :biggrin:
What job are you hoping to get?
Attorney, primary school teacher, baby sitter, factory worker (for something food wise bc then I’d stink of it when I got home), a farmer and a fisherman

Oh **** I just thought of a slaughter house worker 🙂
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by FutureMissMRCS

Anything with masses of blood :/
Anything involving a lot of manual labour
Anything dirty, like working with other people's rubbish or sewage.
A surgeon because I couldn't imagine someones life being a surgeons responsibility, too stressful! But they are an amazing addition to the world because they are constantly saving people!
Dentist. Imagine being forced to stare at strangers teeth all day long
(edited 5 years ago)
Child minder or nursery nurse. I'm not really a kid person :redface:
Being the person who cleans up crime scenes . Scraping bits of brain and blood from the floor must be depressing .
Working for Donald Trump. Or any job at sea as I get sea-sick.
Original post by DSutch
Working for Donald Trump. Or any job at sea as I get sea-sick.

:rofl3:This is the most original answer I've seen. +1

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending