The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge Hill University Applicants 2019

This is a place to meet other applicants and chat during the application process
If you'd like to share your;
Name:
Predicted grades:
Also applying at:

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
I had a interview for adult nursing last week, I’m so impatient to find out if I got in or not xx
Reply 3
I'm applying to edge hill soon once I get my head around the ucas application
Original post by trinap
I'm applying to edge hill soon once I get my head around the ucas application

Hi, hope you're well!

UCAS can be a bit confusing when you first look at the application process. UCAS themselves have a useful guide on their website, covering each individual section of the application. For most courses, you've got until 15th January at 6pm to apply, so you don't need to rush.

You may find it easier to break your time up instead of tackling the application all at once - for instance, spend a little time filling in your education and employment history, ensuring the info is right, and then moving on to the personal statement the next day. Don't forget to ask those around you for assistance, especially with the personal statement. A second person reading over your work can help you identify problem areas.

Good luck with your application!

Alex
Reply 5
thank you alex
Reply 6
Hi
I have my interview for adult nursing in the morning.:frown:
I'm so nervous, any tips from anyone?
I had mine and got in, for April! There is a group part just be yourself. Good luck. They ask you about social media xxxp
Reply 8
I've heard that the social media question is comming up alot. I had ljm last week but I didn't come up there. Did you find out straight away that you got in. Well done you x
When are you starting the course?
About a week later, am still waiting for JMU. How did you get on there?xx
Hopefully September. Ljm where really nice it's relaxed. They defiantly got the best out of the interviews by being really friendly x
Original post by Samhamman
Hi
I have my interview for adult nursing in the morning.:frown:
I'm so nervous, any tips from anyone?

Hi,

Apologies for the late response. I hope your interview went well! Let me know if you have any questions.

Alex
Name: Angel
Course: Primary Ed
Predicted grades: ABB
Also applying at: Durham (offer) Man met, york sj and huddersfield

Got an offer the same day as my interview for BBB
Reply 13
I went for an interview at edge hill for adult nursing on Saturday 15th December. Got an email to day to say they can only make a decision after the deadline in January 😕 Not got high hopes now, gutted as edge hill was my first choice and I really thought I had a great interview, couldn’t of done anymore. Got an offer from salford though and got some interviews in the new year at uclan Chester and LJM. Anybody else had the same email from Edge Hill?
Original post by sdoo86
I went for an interview at edge hill for adult nursing on Saturday 15th December. Got an email to day to say they can only make a decision after the deadline in January 😕 Not got high hopes now, gutted as edge hill was my first choice and I really thought I had a great interview, couldn’t of done anymore. Got an offer from salford though and got some interviews in the new year at uclan Chester and LJM. Anybody else had the same email from Edge Hill?

It wasn't the same with me for Primary Education but they're probably just waiting to see everyone's application before making any decisions to do with numbers and stuff
Reply 15
Yes, I believe they operate a fair chance system for late applicants so everybody gets an equal opportunity, rather than a first come first served basis. My only consolation is that it isn’t a straight no, but do they send rejection emails out or will everybody get that same email until after the deadline for applications?
Hiya I’ve got my interview for edgehill on the 19th of January 2019 and I’m just wondering if anyone has any interview questions/tips as I don’t have a clue also how long does the hole say take in edgehill many thanks
Original post by sdoo86
Yes, I believe they operate a fair chance system for late applicants so everybody gets an equal opportunity, rather than a first come first served basis. My only consolation is that it isn’t a straight no, but do they send rejection emails out or will everybody get that same email until after the deadline for applications?

Hi,

If your interview was unsuccessful, you'll have likely been informed of this already. Some people will instead be told a decision will be made after 15th January, which means we liked your interview and have the potential to do well on the course. We give these applications equal consideration, meaning we wait until after all on-time applications have been received before making a decision.

Alex
Reply 18
Hi, I had mine in the 15th December. There’s no need to feel nervous or anything. They will of sent you an email containing a link to a video that you must watch (you will be asked about this in the interview) and some reading material regarding the NHS 5 year plan and values etc. You have a group interview which is putting a puzzle together in small groups, by time that has ended you will feel so relaxed for the one on one that the interview flows. I found edge hill to be the most relaxing so far. Very pleasant
i applied but havent heard bacl yet :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending