The Student Room Group

Anyone else constantly cold or just me?

Scroll to see replies

:colonhash: yea they wire you up so you dont even feel cold lol when u come down u get cold sweats though. it's weird. depends on the drug as well. dont ask how i know xx
No I'm constantly warm
I'm constantly cold...generally wear 3 jumpers plus a coat by this time of year :lol:
Currently under 2 duvets (1 extra thick) and 2 blankets and I've managed to take my jumpers off though so there is hope...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bang Outta Order
:colonhash: yea they wire you up so you dont even feel cold lol when u come down u get cold sweats though. it's weird. depends on the drug as well. dont ask how i know xx

Which ones? :innocent:
Argh cold sweats, it's ok. Forget it.
you were gonna try drugs?! lol ur crazy aint ya
you were gonna try drugs?! lol ur crazy aint ya

As a last resort, still not.
wth is going on that u want drugs mate
wth is going on that u want drugs mate

Blame the cold.

Spoiler

oh. because people get depressed and turn to drugs so i had to ask.

anyways...how was ur day? lol
I’m either super hot or super cold. People are so confused by me wearing socks to bed but my feet are soooooo cold most of the time
I always had cold hands and had no energy. Blood tests showed up Anaemia. I have been on iron tablets ( actually a one a day multi vitamin with iron) and they have helped enormously. One drawback with the iron is they give me a really big appetite. But when I am in for the evening, I stay in my normal clothes and put my soft, fleecy dressing gown on over the top while I am on the computer/watching TV etc. I've no money to pay for home heating oil, and can't afford bags of coal either at the minute. The house is like a fridge, with literally no heating in it for months on end. But wearing my clothes and a dressing gown over, I don't feel the cold at all. ( Plus those fleecy socks, which I keep on in bed).
Original post by Lemur14
I'm constantly cold...generally wear 3 jumpers plus a coat by this time of year :lol:
Currently under 2 duvets (1 extra thick) and 2 blankets and I've managed to take my jumpers off though so there is hope...

Posted from TSR Mobile

U sound like me a bit lol

I am always constantly cold also. Fed up with the cold and the rain lol
oh. because people get depressed and turn to drugs so i had to ask.

anyways...how was ur day? lol

Nah don't need drugs to get high.
Been good thanks.
actually...you literally need drugs to get high. how else do u get high lol
I am the same but also anemic.

Not great at this time of year!
Original post by Rainfall
I’m either super hot or super cold. People are so confused by me wearing socks to bed but my feet are soooooo cold most of the time

That is the same as me apart from ths super hot part, my feet are so cold as well.

Constantly wearing socks to bed at the moment.
(edited 5 years ago)
how are you?
what is good name ?
Reply 37
Original post by username4376992
Am forever bundled up at this time of year and sometimes leave my coat on too. Constantly got the heating on too as my flat is usually freezing at the best of times.

Baby it's cold outside.

[sorry just curious to see whether or not I get banned]

Quick Reply

Latest