The Student Room Group

being ignored by everyone

For some reason every single person in my life ignores me. I 'll send my sister TikTok's and she doesn't watch them unless I remind her to despite her being on TikTok all the time and sending me things.

My mum and dad constantly leave me on heard whenever I talk to them and are cold and distant. I tell my dad I love him and he says "ok".

My friend who I've gotten so close to in the past year left me on read for absolutely no reason, I asked a question and sent a video that would solicit a reply and she left me on read despite us not having any arguments or animosity.

My crush, who talks to me every time we are next to each other in class completely acted like I didn't exist last lesson.

I don't think I'm reading to much into it I genuinely feel ignored and so alone. I just knew at the end of the day I only have myself. Can anyone relate? This is so excruciating to go through, honestly.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
For some reason every single person in my life ignores me. I 'll send my sister TikTok's and she doesn't watch them unless I remind her to despite her being on TikTok all the time and sending me things.

My mum and dad constantly leave me on heard whenever I talk to them and are cold and distant. I tell my dad I love him and he says "ok".

My friend who I've gotten so close to in the past year left me on read for absolutely no reason, I asked a question and sent a video that would solicit a reply and she left me on read despite us not having any arguments or animosity.

My crush, who talks to me every time we are next to each other in class completely acted like I didn't exist last lesson.

I don't think I'm reading to much into it I genuinely feel ignored and so alone. I just knew at the end of the day I only have myself. Can anyone relate? This is so excruciating to go through, honestly.

Jesus loves you and always will <3
Original post by Anonymous #1

Let me tell you this: you are not alone.
you will feel alone in life, but you need to find your people Don't make your presence felt but make your absence known

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending